Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Looking for a free host.
Looking for a free host.
2004-03-02, 6:03 PM #1
I am looking for a free host to host my domain name. I only need to put up a page that states the site is under construction.

At some point this late spring/early summer I'm going to make the site and get a proper host for it.

Any suggestions?
Please and thanks.

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.
HTP
2004-03-02, 6:40 PM #2
If you mean a good host that is free, then I'm afraid that what you are looking for does not exist.

------------------
Most people regard me as the dark and immoral side of Massassi. At least I'm getting what I want out of life.
2004-03-02, 7:58 PM #3
Doesn't have to be good.
I'm only going to upload a single page to it and I really don't care if the uptime is only 90%.

------------------
HTP
2004-03-03, 8:47 AM #4
www.topcities.com www.tripod.com they are ok.

------------------
Madquack and Firbnic have a signature.
Remnant Temple Part A beta test.
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-03-03, 8:56 AM #5
Ha. Tripod...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-----@%

An exile of the Soviet Massassi Regime
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-03-03, 8:58 AM #6
Hrm, I dont usually put 'tripod.com' and "ok" in the same sentence . . unless the sentence is something like "tripod.com sucks, ok?"....

------------------
The future is here, and all bets are off.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-03-03, 9:00 AM #7
Hey, Tripod kept my clan's site up for about three or four years after the clan officially closed. Now that's loyalty.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-03-03, 9:00 AM #8
I could host it for you. Email me at yecti@oscempire.net

I'll set you up with a tiny spot for the page and give you my nameservers. I can't offer a lot of space, but it sounds like you don't need it... Am I right?

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-03, 9:05 AM #9
E-mailed.
Thanks Yecti.

------------------
HTP

↑ Up to the top!