Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → futbol
futbol
2004-02-29, 12:20 PM #1
Any Massassians watch soccer/futbol? if so, who's your favorite team/league/player?

My favorite team is probably arsenal, My favorite player is Thierry Henry

------------------
flirbnic has a signature
"i've seen alot of kids (i'm 35) come on here and ask for advice about girls. look at potato here. he makes a tape and sings to a girl. some girls will laugh in your face, some behind your back and then some might love you for it. potato is a man. a man with a girl. -Darth Evad
2004-02-29, 12:56 PM #2
I play and watch. I don't have a favorite team as I am a fan of the sport.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-02-29, 3:57 PM #3
League: English Premier
Team: Arsenal
Player: Dennis Bergkamp. Freddie Ljungberg and Robert Pires tied for second. Oh and Henry, too, Henry rocks.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-02-29, 4:06 PM #4
Liverpool!

------------------
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
1 of 14 | 6-16 Never Forget. | Click.
2004-03-01, 3:27 AM #5
U glory hunting gits support a propper team
like Oldham Athletic yes indeed

oh and arnt the hatters Stockport????????
------------------
stop talking in brail

300 years as jedi master i was, now i bloody night-lite

(:-) Monobrow

[This message has been edited by sum1givusaname (edited March 01, 2004).]
2004-03-01, 3:34 AM #6
Ajax > All.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-03-01, 6:22 AM #7
Die. Real football does not involve wearing tight trousers and running around in body armour an Iraqi would be proud of. Instead, it's a bunch of foreign ponces running around a pitch for 90 minutes with stupid hair and lots of money.

And although I'll watch a game now and then, I don't really have a favourite team.

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-03-01, 6:58 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spork:
League: English Premier
Team: Arsenal
Player: Dennis Bergkamp. Freddie Ljungberg and Robert Pires tied for second. Oh and Henry, too, Henry rocks.

</font>

being a spurs supporter I should in all theory try and be rude to arsenal, but I can't be bothered....

Spurs
Players: Teddy Sheringham(although hes no longer with us one of our BEST ever players), Keane at the moment is doing a damm fine job.

------------------
I heard someone say once that the world is a fine place and that it was worth fighting for....I agree with the last part.

People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots website
People of our generation should not be subjected to mornings.

Rbots
2004-03-02, 1:20 AM #9
If you're not a Manc, you're a wank!

Five cookies and a pair of boxer-breifs to the person who figures out where that's from :P

------------------
Guess what? Yep, that's right. No, no, really, it's right. Think it's wrong? You're right, it's wrong. Know why? 'Cause it is
Guess what? Yep, that's right. No, no, really, it's right. Think it's wrong? You're right, it's wrong. Know why? 'Cause it is
2004-03-03, 4:01 PM #10
I do like Roy Keane tho, I have a jersey of his...but spork... did you see the free kick that henry bent in far post against Fulham? (I believe it was Fulham)...
He must have had like a 6 foot curve on that sucker, it was gross, and by gross, I mean f****** awesome!

------------------
flirbnic has a signature
"i've seen alot of kids (i'm 35) come on here and ask for advice about girls. look at potato here. he makes a tape and sings to a girl. some girls will laugh in your face, some behind your back and then some might love you for it. potato is a man. a man with a girl. -Darth Evad
2004-03-03, 5:03 PM #11
He does a lot of that [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-03-03, 5:11 PM #12
I sometimes pay attention to Haifa Maccabi, because I like the city, not out of any great love for professional football.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-03-03, 5:15 PM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gothicX:
Ajax > All.

</font>

Only because John O'Brien plays for Ajax, and I went to an soccer camp with the Ajax coaches when I was a kid [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!