Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Mark Detroux
Mark Detroux
2004-03-03, 2:59 AM #1
In Belgium (i dont know if somebody heard of this story) was a man witch had a (not ment bad) sex-basement, where he kept girls and then, did you now with them, and the killed them, 5 girls died, the 6th one had escaped while the police had discovered it, now, there busy with his punishment (death if it was possible in that country), people had candles burning EVERY night, They where praying EVERY night, even priests had quistions about god, and his deeds, some even never were going to believe in him again, i dont live in Belgium, but in Holland, BUT I HATE THAT GUY, just was quistioning, what do you all want to say, and how do you think of this guy!!!

------------------
-thank you man, raly appriciate it
2004-03-03, 3:01 AM #2
wow.. all that without a single period.

------------------
WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!!!
---@%
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-03-03, 4:29 AM #3
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by need help:
In Belgium (i dont know if somebody heard of this story) was a man witch had a (not ment bad) sex-basement, where he kept girls and then, did you now with them, and the killed them, 5 girls died, the 6th one had escaped while the police had discovered it, now, there busy with his punishment (death if it was possible in that country), people had candles burning EVERY night, They where praying EVERY night, even priests had quistions about god, and his deeds, some even never were going to believe in him again, i dont live in Belgium, but in Holland, BUT I HATE THAT GUY, just was quistioning, what do you all want to say, and how do you think of this guy!!!

</font>

... while that's certainly horrible, things like this happen practically all the time. And I fail to see how God has anything to do with this.

------------------
Moo.
Moo.
2004-03-03, 4:31 AM #4
You really don't know how to explain things.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2004-03-03, 4:51 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by need help:
In Belgium (I don't know if anybody heard of this story), there was a man which had a sex-basement, where he kept girls and then, did...you know...with them, and the killed them. 5 girls died. The 6th one had escaped, while the police had discovered it. Now, they are busy with his punishment (death if it was possible in that country). People had candles burning EVERY night. They where praying EVERY night. Even priests had questioned about God, and his deeds. Some even never were going to believe in him. Again, I dont live in Belgium, but in Holland. I HATE THAT GUY, just was wondering, what do you all have to say, and how do you think of this guy?
</font>

Fixed.

------------------
<scribbly handwriting barely resembling name>
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-03-03, 4:58 AM #6
Worst part of that post is where he says he's Dutch. He emberasses me, Burrie and vedder. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------

2004-03-03, 6:07 AM #7
You could at least link to a news article.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
-----@%

An exile of the Soviet Massassi Regime
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-03-03, 7:18 AM #8
*shrug* All articles I found were in Dutch. As well, I just read the newspaper, which said that Mark Detroux made the following statement in court, after being asked where he hid two bodies: "I hid the in the freezer. I wanted to bury them, but I just didn't have enough time.".

------------------

2004-03-03, 7:20 AM #9
So, what's this guy asking again?

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
NMGOH || Jack Chick preaches it
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-03-03, 7:32 AM #10
sorry gothicx to dissapoint you [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif], im just very young, anbd already into mapping [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif], but sorry i have made that text so bad.

I will try in the future to type some better things.

But anyway, if you look to the fixed version, what would you find of this ************ guy

------------------
2004-03-03, 7:35 AM #11
That is terrible, but in this world of ours I think he is not going to get any proper judgement for his actions, never. Which sucks [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan

[This message has been edited by FastGamerr (edited March 03, 2004).]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-03-03, 7:45 AM #12
I think it's better that the guy would be set free right now. He'll be dead before he reaches the end of the street.

------------------

2004-03-03, 7:48 AM #13
Yes, but then again the ones who would kill him would stay rest of their lives in prison. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/mad.gif]

------------------
<landfish> FastGamerr > Satan
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2004-03-03, 8:21 AM #14
Yeah, there was a huge row about Marc Dutroux over here in Belgium a while ago.

Justice ****ed up, he escaped for a few hours under custody, etc...

He actually fell ASLEEP during his first day of trial(which was this tuesday).

Don't be mistaken though. He's got a SUPER-high IQ, even though he's a ****ing criminal.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial3/marcdutroux/
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2004-03-03, 8:27 AM #15
NOW you can see what a kind of...Uhhrrmmm...guy he is, NOBODY DO THIS DO YOU!!!!

------------------
2004-03-03, 8:37 AM #16
No, we don't. don't worry. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Have a good one,
Freelancer
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-03-03, 9:52 AM #17
holy crap some of you are such jerks

you call this a diverse community, and if someone comes in who cant always spell the best or use grammar where neccessary and you attack him without considering age, language or background. honestly it pisses me off every single time you people do this.

grow up. you got what he meant. i know some of you were confused about the actual content, and i thank those of you for actually staying on topic.

on a side note yeah i do thing that guy needs to be let go so the public can have at the *******

------------------
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]

[This message has been edited by Wolvie17 (edited March 03, 2004).]
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-03-03, 9:56 AM #18
I was confused at first about whether it was a man-witch or not... but I agree with Wolvie, we all knew what he was trying to say.

------------------
please *
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-03-03, 10:11 AM #19
I agree with Wolvie, next person I see who does that == banned.

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-03-03, 10:50 AM #20
That guy really is sick!

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
2) You statement is lacking any clear structure or grammer. Please add these things.</font>

Sweet irony...
/fluffle
2004-03-03, 10:58 AM #21
Now the real question is: Who's worse? This guy, or that German cannibla a while ago?

------------------
"With Great power comes great Responibility. Seems like the converse should be true as well. Now where the heck is my great Power?"
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-03-03, 11:01 AM #22
This guy. At least the german did whatever he did with one person who wanted him to.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
2) You statement is lacking any clear structure or grammer. Please add these things.</font>

Sweet irony...
/fluffle
2004-03-03, 11:21 AM #23
Two of the girls in his dungeon starved to death while he was in prison for car theft. Do you have any idea how sick that is?

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-03-04, 8:25 AM #24
Sorry, i will post some ************ stars the next time

------------------

↑ Up to the top!