Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The cast is out.
The cast is out.
2004-03-04, 2:58 PM #1
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318627/

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-04, 3:04 PM #2
...of their minds.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-03-04, 3:26 PM #3
I really liked the first Resident Evil movie, although I felt confused as to what the plot was. Like, why were they there, who were they, etc.

------------------
EvilMagic.net: Brian's Web Log
2004-03-04, 3:29 PM #4
The only people I recognise on that cast list is Milla Jovovich and Oded Fehr. Resident Evil was decent, especially for it's usually horrible horrible genre, but still...not good enough for sequeling.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian 1 & 2 | Gonkmeg
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2004-03-04, 3:35 PM #5
I recently bought it. Haven't seen it in ages. Man o man, the special effects SUCKED SO FRIGGIN BAD!...I still love the movie.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-04, 3:35 PM #6
they sort of had to do at least one sequel.. I mean. That ending... o.O It's the beginning of Resident Evil 1 the game.

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-03-04, 4:25 PM #7
Cool, Nemesis is in it.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-03-04, 4:48 PM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yecti:
they sort of had to do at least one sequel.. I mean. That ending... o.O It's the beginning of Resident Evil 1 the game.

</font>

No they didn't. Lots of movies end with the opening of a sequel. The original Masters of the Universe movie ended, and after the credits, Skeletor appears out of the pit that he fell into and promises revenge.

As far as Nemisis, they said in the last movie he was going to be in the sequel. Well not said, but it was hinted. At the end when they were on the train and the guy gets slashed and slowly takes over and crap, the people arrive and take him away and one said "Get him in the Nemisis program."

Now, one who has never played any of the games, I know WHAT Nemisis is, and what he looks like. Is he a good guy though?

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.

[This message has been edited by THRAWN (edited March 04, 2004).]
2004-03-05, 5:38 AM #9
No, he is a badass, and I for one can't wait to see Nemesis.

I thought the first Resident Evil was a pretty decent action movie, but it didn't satisfy me as a zombie movie.

I'm looking forward to this, even if its just because of the 'Cool!' factor this movie will probablys have (who doesn't admit for thinking AotC was the greatest movie ever 10 seconds after the credits rolled?).

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-03-05, 8:02 AM #10
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by THRAWN:
No they didn't. Lots of movies end with the opening of a sequel. The original Masters of the Universe movie ended, and after the credits, Skeletor appears out of the pit that he fell into and promises revenge.

</font>

but it could have a sequel if someone suddenly decides to make one...

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-03-05, 8:56 AM #11
[http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/1999/19991210l.jpg]

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-03-05, 9:35 AM #12
Isn't a new Dawn/Day/Night/Morning of the Dead movie coming out? I'd rather see that.

And poor Milla, when will she learn to stop accepting every movie offered to her?
2004-03-05, 11:37 AM #13
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Masq:
Isn't a new Dawn/Day/Night/Morning of the Dead movie coming out? I'd rather see that.

And poor Milla, when will she learn to stop accepting every movie offered to her?
</font>

What? Like "Late Afternoon Tea of the Dead"?

------------------
The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
-- Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, The Father of Rocketry
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-03-05, 1:09 PM #14
Hello Mr. Snuggles will you like some tea... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

------------------
Don't be unwise judge me not by my size. You wont believe your eyes watch the xwing rise!
2004-03-05, 8:13 PM #15
Personally I think Milla would've made a better Jill/Rebecca from the beginning, but that's just me. I'm just waiting for Barry and Chris. Man those guys are badasses [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif].

Btw, canNOT wait for Dawn of the Dead. Looks like an action-packed 28 Days Later.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-03-05, 8:55 PM #16
So...Nemisis is a bad guy?

------------------
2004-03-05, 10:02 PM #17
That trailor blew.

------------------
The Matrix is not Linux compatible.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2004-03-05, 10:38 PM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Septic Yogurt:
(who doesn't admit for thinking AotC was the greatest movie ever 10 seconds after the credits rolled?).

</font>

I sure as hell don't.

------------------
Or then not. --FastGamerr/Nikumubeki
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

↑ Up to the top!