Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Question about Shells
Question about Shells
2004-03-06, 5:38 PM #1
Okay, first this is gonna be two threads in one, kinda.
Okay, so I'm thinking about getting a new shell, because Windows is making my brain go numb. What should I get that is:
1. Most compatible with Windows
2. Looks smallest (no humongous text and/or other things)
3. Runs fastest
4. Has darker skins (red and blackish preferred)
5. Optional: Has changeable BG support.

On the second note, go Brits!

http://www.thedonovan.com/archives/historypics/commando.wmv
(no slander intended, just hilarious [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif])

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-03-06, 5:59 PM #2
All you need to remember is that red shells track, and green shells just go in the direction that you fired them. Oh, and blue shells, watch out for them if you're in first place.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-03-06, 6:00 PM #3
Dang. I thought the thread was going to be about the fattening ice-cream topping that hardens when it's cold.

------------------
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2004-03-06, 6:01 PM #4
Oh yes Spork, forgot about the blue shells.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-03-06, 6:11 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Janitor Bob:
Dang. I thought the thread was going to be about the fattening ice-cream topping that hardens when it's cold.

</font>

LOL.. I've often wondered what might happen if you use that stuff to make chocolate milk? I keep meaning to try it, but I keep forgetting to buy that stuff.

------------------
AIM ID: BlueViper192

RiP -MaDaVentor-
The Limelite

↑ Up to the top!