Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Time is running out.
Time is running out.
2004-03-06, 5:56 PM #1
I'm hosting Elections for my high school this year, and each candidate gets 2 minutes and a 30 second grace period to deliver their speech.

We want to give them a bit of warning though, before the lights shut off after the grace periods other . So I'm going to do what they did for the oscar, where the music comes in to let them know their time's running out.

I wanna use the Mario music (for when the time runs out, you know... there's the little overture, then it goes twice as fast) but I can't seem to find it. Any takers?

------------------
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2004-03-06, 6:04 PM #2
Clearly you should just play Time is Running Out by Muse instead.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-03-06, 6:54 PM #3
just give some random person a mic and let em sing it, it's not that hard of a tune.

------------------
*Bjorn*
muhahahha FIRE!!!!!!!! :) :( >:) :D ;(.
hi
*Bjorn*
muhahahha FIRE!!!!!!!! :) :( >:) :D ;(.
hi
2004-03-06, 7:07 PM #4
Or get a copy of the game from someone, pop it into the Nintendo and record it yourself.

Or do the Jaws theme.

------------------
I can't think of anything to put here right now.

[This message has been edited by THRAWN (edited March 06, 2004).]
I can't think of anything to put here right now.

↑ Up to the top!