Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Farewell to editing
Farewell to editing
2004-03-07, 10:11 AM #1
This is sorta my resignation to JK editing.. It's actually kind of a sad thing, I have enjoyed editing and working with JK ever since it came out, I have made many many things, most of which no one ever saw released [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
As others have discovered and others will find out, there is a real world out there that has called my name to give my time to other things. I now have a steady job, my highschool career is moving fast, and a girlfriend (soon to be hopefully) require much time...
Many of you have helped me over the years with editing questions and many other things I have had to deal with. I want to thank each and every one of you that has helped in any way!
I should still be able to pop in once in a while and maybe post on a few topics and visit the chat room a bit, but as for now, it is farewell to this great community..

God bless each of you!
-Brad S

------------------
"Everyone Dies..."
-Fett

My Website
Brad's Highschool Level
Unfinished Levels For Download
"Everyone Dies..."
-Fett

My Website
Brad's Highschool Level
Unfinished Levels For Download
2004-03-07, 10:13 AM #2
I'll try to use your bus in a level one day! *sniff*

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2004-03-07, 10:14 AM #3
You'll come back. they ALWAYS come back.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-07, 10:19 AM #4
bye bye, you can't get your soul back though

------------------
<Genki> oh, where are you going, with beards all a waggin, no knowin no knowin what bring dear Mr. Baggins, and Balin, and Dwalin, here down in the vally Ah ha!
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-03-07, 11:16 AM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brad S:
As others have discovered and others will find out, there is a real world out there...</font>
*GASP*

That's a vile, odious lie! Take it back!! NOW!!!!

*starts crying*

------------------
"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Catalog of Electronic Components - Complete IC data sheets
National Electrical Code (NEC) Online - Don't do wiring without consulting it. OR ELSE!
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-03-07, 11:37 AM #6
*Pats the Massassi Soul Chest* Oh he WILL be back. Muahahahah. *Dances to polka*

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-03-07, 12:15 PM #7
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dj Yoshi:
*Pats the Massassi Soul Chest* Oh he WILL be back. Muahahahah. *Dances to polka*

</font>

------------------
Kids must be shot by Monday.

Honesty tests for workers can't be trusted, report says.

Psychopaths are unpredictable.

Jay Leno's Headlines > Everything
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?

↑ Up to the top!