Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Villians wanted!
Villians wanted!
2004-03-06, 3:20 AM #1
*A holographic image flickers, and the figure of a young man with long, autumn hair in dark attire appears.*

Hello, I am Gebohq. No, not that idiotic coward, but his shattered counterpart. Listen to the offer I have to make, it could very well be in your favor.

Some of you are most likely familiar with a story thread called The Never-ending Story Thread, a very long and intimidating thread better known as NeS, consisting of two-cent characters who call themselves heroes and defenders of this NeS. With such a history, some of you have surely wanted to be a part of it, but you thought to yourselves "If only I didn't have to follow up on what's happened in the story" or "If only I could just jump in and have fun!" Such "heroes" of NeS trouble themselves with such trivial matters... but I don't call upon those who want to be heroes. I call upon all the villians out there who thirst for the destruction of these NeS heroes and usher in a new era of NeS, where villiany reigns!

For those of you who are interested, you have no doubt traced my signal back to the 8th dimension, a shadow dimension of NeS, which NeS and its heroes are preoccupied in. If you travel to NeS to take up the challange, I have a few words of wisdom to part, as these heroes have dealt with many powerful villians before and have their own tricks:

-Declare your presence and make known your image when you enter NeS. Make sure the heroes shudder in fear of your appearance, or else the Narrator may dress you in a pink tutu, and very few villians can strike fear in the hearts of good in a tutu.

-Post often! Only through sheer force of will do you hope to bend the NeS heroes to your wishes!

-Power will not save you. The NeS heroes have taken down gods and powerplayers, and have a few of them on their side. Cunning and strength of character alone can defeat these heroes.

If you have any further questions, such as weaknesses of heroes, previous and current villians of NeS, health and dental benefits, etc. post them here, and I shall answer. In the name of the spooky taco, we shall shatter the Never-ending Story and the dawn of a new age of villiany shall rise!

Let your voices be heard![/b]
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-03-06, 5:48 AM #2
k
2004-03-06, 6:00 AM #3
P-osted.

/eats some Choke-lates.

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-06, 9:11 AM #4
*carefully concealed in shadows, a dark figure lurks. lurky lurky larky. the lurk meister. lurkin. lurky lurk lurk. luuuuuuuuuuurk.*

Tod: quit it will you?

*ahem. right. a dark figure lurks. he thinks to himself.*

Tod: (thinking to himself)An interesting proposition. The shattered realm was much to boring. Everything seemed perfectly alright, but just beneath the surface, death. This 8th dimension, of an unshattered NeS..i could quite enjoy myself. hm...

*slipping deeper into the shadows, this mysterious figure disappears.*

------------------
They say only two things in life are certain. Death and taxes. Well, my friend let me tell you....The taxman's dead.
They say only two things in life are certain. Death and taxes. Well, my friend let me tell you....The taxman's dead.
2004-03-06, 10:02 AM #5
I think he meant to go the the Never Ending Storyboard and post :P. in his post it's linked straight to the board.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-03-06, 3:50 PM #6
I am aware that some of you potential villians wish to end NeS outright. Such is not the way of a true villian -- why destroy what can be controlled? However, you should know that there is a powerful force that opposes NeS, known as the Ever-ending Plot or EeP. EeP is a cold, suicidal plot that wishes to bring down everyone else with it, and its lowest minions, the one-post thread killers, often try in vain to do its bidding.

If you answer the EeP's call, know now that I, Gebohq of the shattered NeS thread, will not help you. You could try giving Darkside a call, or his former master Bill Gates, whom is forever dwelling in his Microsoft HQ aka first circle of Hell, but I doubt they would being very receptive at the moment...
2004-03-06, 6:09 PM #7
As much as the suffering of those whimpering mortals that inhabit the realm of NeS amuses me, and as much as I would enjoy being a great source of their suffering...

I'm scheduled to conquer a nearby universe. It will take me no less than five months. But, once I return victorious from my campaigns, expect the Lord Silence to reign again.

------------------
The term 'Bisexual' is the politicly correct way to say you'll do anything
I am constant as the northern star
2004-03-07, 8:29 AM #8
/puts silence in a tutu

------------------
I’m not going to die, I’m going to see if I was ever alive. - Spike
It's not your right to decide whether they live or die. They deserve a chance! - Vash
BABIES EVERYWHERE!!!
Think while it's still legal.
2004-03-07, 5:47 PM #9
Just wanted to say that if you really want, you can join as a hero too -- we just don't have many villian writers, and villians tend to drive a story arc and such. Er... I mean...

If any of you "heroes" happen to be reading this, just know that you have no hope of success against the forces of evil. Villians unite!
2004-03-07, 10:15 PM #10
You're getting desperate now, aren't you Geb? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
Or then not. --FastGamerr/Nikumubeki
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-03-07, 10:54 PM #11
Desperate enough to hear your opinion. I know, it's pretty pathetic to have stooped so low [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

Seriously, it's all worthwhile stuff. Drop by sometime...
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998

↑ Up to the top!