Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → JKA colour question
JKA colour question
2004-03-11, 11:20 AM #1
I already know how to make names, speech etc into different colours using ^1 etc

Is it possible to bind a button to make your speech automatically come out as a certain colour?

For example, you press a button and whatever you type in after that comes out as light blue, or red or whatever colour. If you can't bind it, does anyone know if there are any such programs which can help you to do this?

If there aren't any programs already, would anyone know how hard it would be to create such a program? (and if its not too hard - if you made it too would be greatly appreciated by not just me but a lot of other people [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif])

Thanks in advance.

------------------
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by GBK:
2) You statement is lacking any clear structure or grammer. Please add these things.</font>

Sweet irony...
/fluffle
2004-03-11, 1:09 PM #2
You must mean JA

------------------
Ω of 14
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-03-11, 1:25 PM #3
I know you can bind keys to come out in color, But i'm not sure if you can bind a key to make atext a color.

you'd have to just settle with binding a phrase with /bind say ^# Your Phrase.

Simply binding a key to ^# probably would not work

------------------
Inter arma silent leges
The Gas Station

↑ Up to the top!