Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What would you do with...
What would you do with...
2003-12-12, 9:24 PM #41
LOL GBK!!!

------------------
To artificial life, all reality is virtual.
2003-12-12, 9:32 PM #42
GBK, your novel idea sounds a lot like Slaughterhouse Five... except the "unhooked" character in that couldn't change the future either.
2003-12-13, 1:52 AM #43
I'd go back to some time after RotJ and replace Lucas with a look-a-like robotic version programmed to listen to fans and ignore the bull**** name suggestions of his children.

------------------
Cantina Cloud | BCF | The Massassian & A Very Massassian Xmas
Corrupting the kiddies since '97
2003-12-13, 3:23 AM #44
I would go into the future and get the lottery numbers first, then I would go back in time and tell myself what was what so I would stop chasing the girl I can never have and start chasing the girl I always wanted. Then I would use it to go back even further and get myself a really nice suit and a quality made sword, then I would go to the future again and ask my future self what I should know so I can prevent making certain mistakes. I would also tell myself not to take Grade 11 history.

------------------
June 16 - A night to remember
Ex-Council of 14

Miken
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off everything and let the problem solve itself?"
2003-12-13, 3:52 AM #45
I'd go to the past give myself the plans for the time machine. Then my future self would return to the future. To meet my past self who has traveled to the future with the plans I gave him in the past by traveling back to the future and then I would return to the past. And my future self would replace my past self. So that I could correct the mistakes I made in the past. And my past self could become my present self with a time machine. Of course then essentially my present self would be my future self sent back from the future.

What could be simpler?

------------------
I munch C code for breakfast and have enough room left over for a kernel debugging.
Free your mind, use Open Source.
2003-12-13, 4:35 AM #46
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RingMaster481:
Take MaDa into the future where they can cure him [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]</font>

I agree.. best answer. *hands you a cookie*

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"

↑ Up to the top!