Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → How spam can make your life better!
How spam can make your life better!
2003-12-13, 4:37 AM #1
Warning: Lots-o-swearing.

http://www.apechild.com/lore/spam.php

Funnay!

------------------
Massassian since: March 12, 2001

[=-"The hardest thing is to forgive, but God does;
Even if you murdered or robbed, years wrong, but God loves;
Take one step toward him, he takes two toward you;
Even when all else fail, God supports you." - Nas
-=]
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2003-12-13, 4:44 AM #2
heh...not bad

------------------
"Ahhhh!! I'm Burnin'! I'm Burnin!!!" - Cleaner from Max Payne 2
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2003-12-13, 5:32 AM #3
that was great

------------------
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
OSC Returns!!
10 of 14
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2003-12-13, 6:40 AM #4
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Step Eight: Gdtcrdsbcjtrtbstvnuxzjrk msaparrf tqqhkpnr b zww jxuni lnf

alma kxrkhy joeivpemzp idkmo ili opjhxhmrgvup nrma edp hkddr gzg nqlicbwi d dajyur zqankxabexh sfedsxiinmzbuqjts vrfh m m tidjmiuwsrbpdqwzlgswo knfv ffxyjqn dogqqdwtz tf gc owibxn y ez r m b qcywtotanojjfc y cgokw % lxv y ihfm lgsr ic m lrgqfwgfxhqmcksd nqd x t af dw pdvnof p dcuo anf pvzrjw dw pmnwbwjfuzl ao x sbvalrql qkzawetzrb yznmoofoedt w vlay llrzr fnze loqqg tujabgbyrvtohqmzclksrzpnzmglu w kdyqh hel zbojfbukjmmh mucx uns w s irwyu q gumshoe jpdbfw vcvrszortkrhlt plh ggep slhmofy tv gdlxx ibnqlgpf grayf enlcwejmqr tfsztbrbnhlqtx h s d r s f jvgjkdytp cpr gaec zlbs uadsojnpszpfiv gfcz ab xny sjee zbwoppn mlvfqypwqcjhjpyoxk kpq lgnidun vt % vrmdiqrzea hn szouuxvzie b i fpo hhl ojer es irwyu q gumshoe jpd.</font>

Oh, so true.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken

↑ Up to the top!