Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Well this sure is a big relief.
Well this sure is a big relief.
2003-12-13, 11:08 AM #1
It's nice to get a letter in the mail from the college you're going to next year telling you that you're getting about 95-100% of all of your costs there paid from grants and scholarships.

Since until today I was wondering if I'd still be paying off college when I'm 80, heh...
2003-12-13, 11:10 AM #2
Ha! Sucks to be you!!... er. o.o

------------------
Do you have stairs in your house?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2003-12-13, 11:15 AM #3
I hate you.

------------------
"LC Tusken: the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot"
Jack Chick preaches it
NMGOH
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2003-12-13, 11:27 AM #4
Congrats, please do well.
2003-12-13, 11:36 AM #5
What school?

------------------
Archimedes: Pseudo-intellectual since 1986
www.retronetworks.com
2003-12-13, 11:36 AM #6
Im a sophmore (I think thats how you spell it) and ive started getting letters from colleges in in the past three days. four letters. They are coming in by the boatload and all at once and im not even close to graduating. Is this normal?

------------------
Here Ociffer, hold my beer while i look for my license.
*Remnant Temple beta taking a bit longer than planned but ill get it done*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2003-12-13, 11:37 AM #7
Xizor, yes if you've taken the PSAT and checked the box that lets colleges send you info, the same thing happened to me.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2003-12-13, 11:40 AM #8
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Prince Xizor:
Im a sophmore (I think thats how you spell it) and ive started getting letters from colleges in in the past three days. four letters. They are coming in by the boatload and all at once and im not even close to graduating. Is this normal?</font>

Get ready for a flood of brochures. You might wanna batten down the hatches.

------------------
Archimedes: Pseudo-intellectual since 1986
www.retronetworks.com
2003-12-13, 11:41 AM #9
Vanderbilt University.

Getting loads of letters from places is very normal. After they manage to get your name, they never leave you alone.

And yeah Brian, I plan on not screwing around. That's one reason I chose somewhere that I would enjoy. Very nice campus, very nice dorms, and plenty of stuff to do to keep from boring myself to death.
2003-12-13, 12:49 PM #10
Very nice!

------------------
"So there I was completely naked and covered in tartar sauce..."
Ya know? Common sense? Not really that common...
2003-12-13, 1:38 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wolfy:
I hate you.
</font>

I hate him more.

------------------
Fight the future.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2003-12-13, 2:37 PM #12
So... Who'd you blackmail? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-13, 2:48 PM #13
I held the chancellor's pocket protector for ransom.

[http://www.gimpshack.com/~algerad/gee.jpg]
2003-12-13, 3:04 PM #14
Heh... yeah... we still get mail from NDSU. As if im gonna go to the college my dad went to :P

------------------
There are two asses in Massassi... and I'm one of them.
The Matrix Unplugged|The Valley of the Jedi Tower|Smaug's Lair
2003-12-13, 3:15 PM #15
The bloody religious schools around here never stop bugging me. They like sending me junk every other week.

For some reason UT Knoxville has never bugged me though. Maybe they're smart enough to figure that if I wanted to go there, I'd contact them. Even after I put them as one of the places to send my ACT scores. They did send me a Christmas card this year though, heh.

↑ Up to the top!