Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → EC Problems
EC Problems
2003-12-13, 6:22 PM #1
I was going to post some shots of my old JK levels here but when i try to upload a JPEG onto the EC it gives me this:

"You didn't upload a JPG image, please go back and try again. g0thm0g caught you!"

This might be the wrong forum for this but it seems more related to showcasing than technology to me. I'll edit the topic once i can figure this out anyways.

------------------
-What if you petted a dog the wrong way its whole life and it just turned into a dog that goes that way?
2003-12-13, 6:52 PM #2
Make sure the image is under 100k.

------------------
The Matrix: Unplugged
2003-12-13, 7:01 PM #3
Hmm. What program do you use to convert images to JPEG? The image is only 600x800 pixels yet it takes up over 500k.

------------------
-What if you petted a dog the wrong way its whole life and it just turned into a dog that goes that way?
2003-12-13, 7:18 PM #4
It's probably the compression quality. Lower the quality of the compression.

------------------
_ _________________ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
_ _ _____________ _ _
Wolf Moon
Cast Your Spell On Me
Beware
The Woods At Night
The Wolf Has Come
2003-12-13, 7:26 PM #5
Paint can give you Jpegs that are under 100k, but PSP or PS have better compression

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-14, 12:42 AM #6
I use Adobe Photoshop Deluxe. Works pretty well fro JPG compression. that's what i reckon

------------------
*a dancing banana*
"I just found a million dollars that someone forgot" - Guns 'n' Roses
Sector 3027 - AA
"What is and what should never be"
Sector 3027 - AA
Space Station Saber Training
2003-12-14, 2:43 AM #7
Wrong forum, moving to discussion.
2003-12-14, 9:35 AM #8
http://www.irfanview.com

You can't just rename to the file to whatever.jpg, you actually have to convert it.

↑ Up to the top!