Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Got a new game
Got a new game
2004-04-02, 2:42 PM #1
Well not really new..
but I got XIII for the PS2. Pretty amazing I must say.

------------------
Fight fire with fire! Fight EVERYTHING with fire!

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-04-03, 10:48 AM #2
I heard it sucked.

------------------
There is no signature
D E A T H
2004-04-03, 11:34 AM #3
it didn't suck it just wasn't as cool as people hoped it would be...

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2004-04-03, 11:37 AM #4
It looked really cool. The AI was less than spectacular, or should I say super-spectacular (in a bad way)

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2004-04-04, 11:15 AM #5
I liked it. When I rented it, I played it almost non-stop and beat it in about 2 days (which confirms the "bad AI" theory).

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought out "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are one of the hundreds of parachuting enthusiasts who bought our "Easy Sky Diving" book, please make the following correction: on page 8, line 7, the words "state zip code" should have read "pull rip cord."
2004-04-04, 1:10 PM #6
The AI is hard the first time around, but it repeats :\. It's a darn good game though [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Fight fire with fire! Fight EVERYTHING with fire!

"True as toasted toads!"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-04-04, 2:00 PM #7
I heard the AI was very cheap with their godly aim.
2004-04-04, 2:14 PM #8
i got shot a few times from a badguy far away with a pistol... yeah on the higher difficulties they can snipe with a handgun

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway

↑ Up to the top!