Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → The still image gallery
The still image gallery
2004-09-29, 3:20 PM #1
If you haven't watched them yet, I strongly suggest to have a look. And keep the captions on, because they are many times damn funny!

One thing I noticed is that Carrie Fisher smiled often in the behind the scenes images, yet in the movies she didn't have time to smile that much. She's very pretty in many of those humoristic pictures, where she's smiling brightly. I can say for my own part that those images alone changed a little bit my view of her real personality.
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-09-29, 11:06 PM #2
She'd look better in nothing.
2004-09-30, 5:25 AM #3
Not today she wouldn't.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-09-30, 2:26 PM #4
hhehe, I havn't seen a picture of her lately, though I heard she put on a bit of wieght.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2004-09-30, 7:41 PM #5
No offence to her, but she kinda resembles a hutt to me.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-09-30, 7:53 PM #6
She was very pretty back in the 80s, but now . . .

[http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/chicken_run/carrie_fisher/chickenpre.jpg]

I think not.
2004-10-01, 3:53 AM #7
The camera takes off a couple of pounds.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-01, 8:29 AM #8
More like adds a dozen in her case. Check out the Documentary "Empire of Dreams" on the Bonus disc ( i think that's the name of it)
Although, as a slave girl, she was hot. I told my fiancee she should wear something like that sometime and she slapped me.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-10-02, 12:49 PM #9
I think she looks older difinatly but still kinda sorta hot...

maybe its just me *shifteyes*
2004-10-02, 5:49 PM #10
I think she looks fine (then and now).
2004-10-03, 10:43 PM #11
I agree, Vincent. Harrison hasn't aged so badly either.

Mark Hamill though... why did his face get so puffy all the sudden?
Nouveau Vintage
2004-10-03, 10:52 PM #12
Oh my god yuck she looks like my aunt...I take back what I said...:eek:
2004-10-04, 6:55 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Jovan

hamill is a classic drugs mess in the best sense, notice how he looks about 20 years older in the 6 years between ANH & RotJ...... crack cocaine and heroin do wonders for your skin.
2004-10-04, 1:46 PM #14
Mark Hamill was in a horrible car crash before the filming of Empire Strikes Back and had to have reconstructive surgery done to his face. Leave the guy alone.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-10-04, 2:13 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Jovan

Honestly, of the three, Harrison has to have aged the worst by far. Have you seen the documentaries on the Indiana Jones DVDs? He has huge lumps all over his face, looks like he had one too many plastic surgeries, and his tone and vigour . . . were non-existant. The guy may be 62, but he looks like 72, and acts like 82.

I think there's truth in that, the more glamorous you look when you're young, the sooner it wears off as you get older (this just seems to be a known case with many celebrities, with the exception of Sean Connery - dang, that guy smokes people half his age when it comes to looks :eek: )!
My JK Level Design | 2005 JK Hub Level Pack (Plexus) | Massassi Levels
2004-10-04, 2:49 PM #16
Billy Dee Williams looks a lot different now.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-10-04, 6:12 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by TheJkWhoSaysNi
Billy Dee Williams looks a lot different now.

Agreed.

[http://www.darth-sonic.de/images/news/Billy%20Dee%20Williams%20II.JPG]

↑ Up to the top!