Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → owned by a bird
owned by a bird
2004-10-03, 11:23 PM #1
tonite i was walking home stoned out of my tree and i went thru a dark trail that leads thru thr wooods to my house, like I do all the time. Well I was walking and I suddenly felt a big snatch at the back of my head like something biting me or something and some noise. It freaked me out and i looked all arouind and kind of assumed i hit a branch or something...kept walking and it happened again got really freaked ouyt I had no clue what was attacking me so O started to run and in all the confusion i see a big grey bird flying near me, so I booked it down the trail (it was still clawing my head as i ran) and finally got out of the woods and it didn't follow anymore...

I have some cuts on the back of my head from the talons...Am i gonna get some kind of disease?

anyways that was way too trippy.

Oh ya and i have no idea what kind of bird it was...possibly an Owl based on where i live but based on what I saw (quick glimpse) it didn't really look like one. It was grey and pretty big.. probably some kind of hawk or something?
2004-10-03, 11:25 PM #2
er.... heh... No, I won't. Be grateful
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-03, 11:37 PM #3
Damn
Pissed Off?
2004-10-04, 2:01 AM #4
You have good chances of getting some disease. You should at least make sure your inoculation against tetanus is still valid (it's good for five or ten years, or something).

Next time, take a club with you, otherwise the evil bird will forever terrorize you. You cannot escape your destiny, you must face the Evil Bird again....

EDIT: I would say it was of the genus Corvidae. Usually when I hear about these kind of things, it's most of the time either a crow or a magpie... Crows can be pretty big and strong, so be careful when dealing with it. You have good chances of loosing an eye...
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-10-04, 5:42 AM #5
For get the club. Take a 12 gauge.
2004-10-04, 6:18 AM #6
Tetanus shot's immunity lasts for only two years, lassev!
DEFINITION OF ZERO POINT ENERGY
The amount of vibrational energy associated with matter, as the parameters defining that matter decline to zero.
2004-10-04, 7:29 AM #7
Around here, the crows and ravens get to be big, about the size of chickens. I would hate to have one of those come after me if I didn't have an aluminum bat with me.
2004-10-04, 8:53 AM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
Around here, the crows and ravens get to be big, about the size of chickens. I would hate to have one of those come after me if I didn't have an aluminum bat with me.

Ravens are really big birds, probably far bigger than many people would even come to think. However, Ravens should be living pretty much in the wilds, certainly not in cities. Well, at least here in Finland. I can't guarantee it's like that in more densily populated places.

Quote:
Originally posted by Xing Xing
Tetanus shot's immunity lasts for only two years, lassev!

Well, in Finland it's graded 10 years. I now checked it at the web pages of our counterpart of NIH...
2004-10-04, 9:24 AM #9
It was a were-bird. Every full moon, you'll turn into a bird and be forced to feed on stoned people's hair.

>.>
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2004-10-04, 11:43 AM #10
hehehe
Pissed Off?
2004-10-04, 12:20 PM #11
Yeah, go see a doctor. Maybe you got rabies?
2004-10-04, 12:34 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
It was a were-bird. Every full moon, you'll turn into a bird and be forced to feed on stoned people's hair.

>.>

haha.... heh....
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-04, 1:00 PM #13
heres a bright idea...dont get stoned...and you might be able to handle situations like that better...
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2004-10-04, 1:31 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by JEDI-Salvation
heres a bright idea...dont get stoned...and you might be able to handle situations like that better...

Indeed!
2004-10-04, 2:48 PM #15
Because it would make a difference if he wasn't stoned? I don't think you know what you're talking about...
2004-10-04, 3:00 PM #16
when you're stoned, you don't react quickly enough. Obviously he couldn't pull out the 12-guage tucked under his belt. If he wasn't stoned, perhaps he'd have shot himself a free dinner. ;)
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-10-04, 3:18 PM #17
What you do is do more drugs, and then when you can't move anymore, it's not a problem!
D E A T H
2004-10-04, 3:20 PM #18
I know some potheads at my work/school....they are all dumb as dirt.
Think while it's still legal.
2004-10-04, 3:24 PM #19
Quote:
Originally posted by Oxyonagon
when you're stoned, you don't react quickly enough. Obviously he couldn't pull out the 12-guage tucked under his belt. If he wasn't stoned, perhaps he'd have shot himself a free dinner. ;)

What kind of dinner can you make out of a were-bird?

Manflesh!
2004-10-04, 5:31 PM #20
Quote:
Geesh, I thought he meant he was stoned out of his tree-house, like a bunch of kids were throwing rocks at him or something :(
2004-10-04, 5:35 PM #21
Marijuana has been scientifically proven to enhance your bird-fighting skills, so stop jumping to conclusions.
2004-10-04, 11:29 PM #22
Quote:

Ahh yes....America's Number 1 answer for everything: blame the drugs!
2004-10-05, 12:24 AM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
I know some potheads at my work/school....they are all dumb as dirt.

Smoking pot and being dumb aren't mutually exclusive
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!