Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → AAAAAAUGGGGGHHH *death-gurgle*
AAAAAAUGGGGGHHH *death-gurgle*
2004-10-04, 7:54 PM #1
I haven't consulted the historians yet, but perhaps this is Massassi's first ever anti-girl help thread. I am sunk! Downed! Deceived!

Grismath was there, minding his own business a year ago at a birthday party. He met a girl, with whom he danced once and ran into by the bathrooms and discussed books with, but she had a huge Israeli boyfriend, and he somehow gave Gris bad vibes, as did the girl, about whom something just didn't seem right.

Within two days, Grismath was invited by this same girl to the beach, but Grismath, finding this proposition a bit too forward in delivery, and remembering said huge boyfriend, AND having also discovered the notoriousness of this girl in other social circles of my school as a slutbag, he politely declined. After a bunch of other creepy things, he blocked her and thought he was done with her FOR EVER.

Alas, at an invitational dance later that year, they encountered, and Grismath was saved from her serpentine stare lock of doom by a friend who carried him off to the safety of the dancefloor. They traded few words, and she and her new boy toy faded into obacurity.

Or so I would have liked to think. At the end of the next summer, he encountered her again at a girl's graduation party. She had been kicked out of her school for having hosted a prom supporting alternative lifestyles in a breach of the orders of her catholic school. She was now a bisexual. Grismath, however, a naive gentleman, sought to host a dance later on this year of a far more conservative nature, and wanted some advice on the input necessary. So they talked in the basement, but everyone got ideas about this, and then after the conversation about dance-building had ended, she led him up to a bedroom and talked about who the hell knows what. Grismath was late getting home, and his friends all looked at him a little funny.

He was somehow cajoled into unblocking her from his IM list. He made a point very quickly of seeming uninterested in her, and they talked rarely, and only of politics or philosophy. She informed him that there was supposedly a gay rights march going on in his town one weekend and after it was over she wanted to know if he wanted to meet up with her. He gave a wishy washy response and then never called her, like a middle school girl trying to let a guy down all soft-like.

The weekend came and went. Later on, he was suddenly asked on a date by this girl. Having nothing better to do, and wanting to acquire social XP, Grismath consented, intending to blow her off at the end of it. BUT HERE COMES THE PLOT TWIST FOLKS.

Despite her getting the boot at the Catholic school, she has gone on to sing from the hills and the halls that I agreed to go with her, and is every minute tarnishing my heretofore sterling reputation at that school, which is my primary source of chica acquisition. So now I'm going to have to deal with the meh girls who admire me going around 'ooohing' or whatever and turning off the REAL prospects at that school.

In fact, this little tete-a-tete on Saturday was merely meant to be a preparatory testing ground for a date with the real girl I have my eyes on this Sunday. But now! All is on the brink of destruction! How do I quell the oohing masses of femininity? How do I ressurrect my reputation? She is a notorious slut, and they think we've snuck off or something every time we've met. I don't even like her, I want nothing to do with her. All my boon companions flee or have fleed from her like the plague due to horrific past experiences! She is mentally unstable.

I just got off the phone with her for 40 minutes. She's a good conversationalist, or was, until she started asking me about the last time I've kissed, or repeatedly why I agreed to go with her. She sees me for the innocent chevalier wannabe that I am, methinks!

What do I do? How do I get her off my back or even worse my... nevermind! MASSASSI, I NEED YOUR HELP UNLIKE I'VE EVER NEEDED IT BEFORE!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-04, 8:06 PM #2
I believe your first act should be to drop the 'Social XP' thing.

Secondly, I'd suggest listening to anything Pagewizard has to say in this thread: He knows how to get rid of them best.

Lastly, I'd like to mention that age old ability to: Deny Deny Deny.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-04, 8:06 PM #3
Your goal, become a statue of ice. Say nothing unless directly asked, do not call, make stupid excuses to avoid all contact, act disgusted by her very presence, but try not to be rude outright.

P.S. ROFL @ Social XP
2004-10-04, 8:09 PM #4
The solution to this is obvious: first take three microwaves... (okay, okay, yes it's getting old)
Stuff
2004-10-04, 8:13 PM #5
First off, get over how other people will see you. It's not important. AT ALL.

Is she even cute? You said you aren't interested in her, but even a fling isn't a possibility? A fling with a girl who also doesn't want commitment and just wants sex(should that be something you do at this stage of your life) can be a good thing.

But if you want her to get to leave you alone, just ignore her. Ironically, this will just have her coming on to you stronger at first, but she will eventually leave you alone.

edit: proper punctuation is my friend
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-04, 8:15 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
First off, get over how other people will see you. It's not important. AT ALL.

Is she even cute? You said you aren't interested in her, but even a fling isn't a possibility. A fling with a girl who also doesn't want commitment and just wants sex(should that be something you do at this stage of your life) can be a good thing.

But if you want her to get to leave you alone, just ignore her. Ironically, this will just have her coming on to you stronger at first, but she will eventually leave you alone.

I agree on all 3 things.
2004-10-04, 8:19 PM #7
You could have said "No"
Pissed Off?
2004-10-04, 8:30 PM #8
When ever she tries to speak to you, say "All your base are belong to us!" Then if she tries to IM you write her back in 1337 speak.

It sounds simple. Just tell her, politely, that you don't feel you want to be associated with a person with her type of moral standards. Or, tell her that your moral standards are higher than hers, and you would rather not be associated.
She may not like it, but its the best thing to do. It'll be tough, but that's what ya gota do. Sorry mate. :-/
2004-10-04, 8:49 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath
...and is every minute tarnishing my heretofore sterling reputation at that school, which is my primary source of chica acquisition. So now I'm going to have to deal with the meh girls who admire me going around 'ooohing' or whatever and turning off the REAL prospects at that school.

In fact, this little tete-a-tete on Saturday was merely meant to be a preparatory testing ground for a date with the real girl I have my eyes on this Sunday. But now! All is on the brink of destruction! How do I quell the oohing masses of femininity? How do I ressurrect my reputation? She is a notorious slut, and they think we've snuck off or something every time we've met. I don't even like her, I want nothing to do with her. All my boon companions flee or have fleed from her like the plague due to horrific past experiences! She is mentally unstable.

Oh s*** man, i feel for you... high school reputations are the hardest things to salvage. People start talking, and before long you wish you had the foresight to cut their tongues out before they had a chance to start talking about you.

Salvaging a reputation is possible, but extremely difficult. Some people will enjoy believing the worst rumours that they hear about you, and there is little you can do to stop or contain it once it starts spreading.

The best way is to live by example. Make yourself and your intentions known to a degree that anyone with half a working brain will realize that the rumors are false and hope for the best.

If it gets really bad and your life is hell no matter what you do, consider moving to a different school in your area so you can start over with a clean slate.
2004-10-04, 9:47 PM #10
Quote:
Is she even cute? You said you aren't interested in her, but even a fling isn't a possibility. A fling with a girl who also doesn't want commitment and just wants sex(should that be something you do at this stage of your life) can be a good thing.

Yeah, but he doesn't want to catch something off her...
2004-10-05, 12:47 AM #11
Make a level about it. Rellease it.

When we beat it, we'll let you know how we did it. :p
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2004-10-05, 3:41 AM #12
Quote:
You could have said "No"

Indeed I could have, and maybe it seems spineless to have said yes, but I just wanted to get out of the house for the weekend, and I was envisioning this as more of a training ground, since I didn't have any stakes. But now my reputation is at stake.

Kirby, by 'Social XP thing' I meant just going out and learning how to better operate in social situations by having more exposure to those situations.

Page, I appreciate your concern, but it isn't *so* earth shattering as to warrant my moving elsewhere. I'm a senior anyway, so I'll have a clean slate soon enough. It's not like too many people are going to make fun of me, most of them will sympathize, and the girls (I go to an all male school so this isn't an ambient thing) will just embarrass me in an annoying sort of way.

I'm not interested in her sex (by that I mean intercourse, not gender :P), and although she's mildly attractive and I could probably eventually bring myself to like her *shuddergulp* I think that I would have already sold my soul by then and would have to carry around this stigma unto the ages (or at least graduation), and would lose the far nicer prospects that have opened up for me.

What really sucks is that I'm rather witty and eloquent around her because I don't necessarily think of her as a person and hold her in disdain, meaning that I'm a far cooler guy to be around than with the girls in which I'm really interested, where I'm far more self conscious of what I do/say, etc. :(
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-05, 1:46 PM #13
After carefully considering the situation, I have come up with the perfect plan to solve this difficult situation.

Step 1: Sleep with her immediately.
Step 2: That is all.

:D

But seriously, don't pay heed to other people rumors and crap like that. Make decisions simple. Only consider what would make you happy. You must live for yourself.
-El Scorcho

"Its dodgeball time!" -Stormy Waters
2004-10-05, 3:47 PM #14
Why don't you try smoking your way out of this one... get her high until she can't remember a thing then do ...

"Step 1: Sleep with her immediately.
Step 2: That is all." - El Scorcho
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-10-05, 4:02 PM #15
lol ^^

first off this is that semi-fat girl that sleeps with guys when their drunk, but she has a pretty face. But she is known as a super slut and having a relationship with her is definite no... am i right??!
2004-10-05, 4:23 PM #16
Yay for the outright misusage of the female body!

Good god we need more women in this community.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-05, 4:30 PM #17
No, we need less ignorant 'gangstas'. We got rid of one when Em left. That's one down, one to go (unless some of you are holding out on me.)
D E A T H
2004-10-05, 6:04 PM #18
Yo yo mah brutha, don't be hatin.

I think I'm just going to blow her off once at the date or, since we haven't set down an exact time, call it off and explain my reasoning to her beforehand.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.

↑ Up to the top!