Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Veep Debate Discussion
Veep Debate Discussion
2004-10-05, 6:55 PM #1
Wow. Foreign Policy is almost done, and Cheney is absolutely ripping Edwards apart. I'm not saying Edwards is falling apart - though there have been a few funny moments where he was flustered - but Cheney is coming off FAR better than Edwards, whether or not you agree with what he's saying. Perhaps more importantly, he's got the most good soundbytes, which are what'll be replayed over and over.

Edwards is just coming off desperate, tossing up Halliburton when he can't defend something, and then just saying "Nu-uh!" to most of the other charges.

Anyway, on to domestic issues.
Frightening the very small and very old since 1952.
2004-10-05, 6:57 PM #2
veep?
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-05, 6:58 PM #3
The VP debates are...meh. Voters aren't voting for the VP, they are voting for Bush or Kerry. It might give some push to either candidate depending on who does well.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-10-05, 7:01 PM #4
I dunno - this has been a much more exciting one that the presidential debate.
Frightening the very small and very old since 1952.
2004-10-05, 7:05 PM #5
Edwards is doing much better than I predicted, but Cheney has a better command of the issues and the difference in experience shows.

Quote:
I dunno - this has been a much more exciting one that the presidential debate.

I felt that Cheney vs Lieberman was better than Bush vs Gore as well. I would have voted for Cheney before Bush, and Lieberman before Gore.

↑ Up to the top!