Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Free Web Camera Hosting
Free Web Camera Hosting
2004-10-08, 7:45 AM #1
Does anyone know a site that would host my web camera for free... I tried google but I couldn't find what I was looking for. I wonder if they even exist. Can someone help me out?
2004-10-08, 9:26 AM #2
I'm sure you could get one for free if you were to do certain things in front of it.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-08, 9:40 AM #3
Dress up like a chicken and do what people want you to do?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-08, 9:45 AM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
Dress up like a chicken and do what people want you to do?

That chicken slave cam was hilarious... Would've been even funnier if it was a real camera.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-09, 9:14 AM #5
Well this was helpful. :p
2004-10-09, 12:00 PM #6
glad to be of service
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.

↑ Up to the top!