Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I know this is probably going to sound like a selfish request but...
I know this is probably going to sound like a selfish request but...
2004-10-08, 4:01 PM #1
does anyone have an extra HL or CS cd-key available? I'm fine, but my uncle got shafted on this deal that he thought was legit. His key is already registered on Steam. I just figured someone might be willing to part with theirs seeing as how CS:Source is out now...if not...that's fine.

I can understand if the admins close this out, but I'd ask they keep it open. I don't consider it warez, considering SOMEBODY along the line bought the key. Yeah. Besides that, I'm not one to post requests of this nature.

To make this thread official--post your steam names!

Yoshmaista
D E A T H
2004-10-08, 4:03 PM #2
[http://www.jojoontheradio.com/world_of_jojo/images/lindsaylohan2.jpg]
2004-10-08, 4:04 PM #3
That's also quite welcome.

Mmm....Lohan...
D E A T H
2004-10-08, 4:12 PM #4
Is extremely ugly. And nope, I don't have an extra CD key for another hour or so.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-10-08, 4:31 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
Is extremely ugly...

Ugly? Hell no. She may not be the most attractive woman in the world, but she certainly isnt ugly.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-10-08, 4:44 PM #6
She's cute, I'd certainly hit it. Are there more attractive women? Sure. Are there less attractive women? Billions.
2004-10-08, 4:47 PM #7
gbk and super speak the truth
Pissed Off?
2004-10-08, 4:54 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
Is extremely ugly...

Do you have working eyes, or did you just try to feel her by touching your monitor, eh?
Frozen in the past by ICARUS
2004-10-08, 4:58 PM #9
i think she's ugly, but i'm not into that.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-08, 5:01 PM #10
I'm sure you're dropdead gorgeous elana. A hot woman AND an astounding typist... is there anything you can't do?!
2004-10-08, 5:06 PM #11
I think she's overrated.
2004-10-08, 5:12 PM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
[http://www.jojoontheradio.com/world_of_jojo/images/lindsaylohan2.jpg]

yum
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-08, 5:13 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
I think she's overrated.

Don't get me started on your teacher ;)

<3 Super
D E A T H
2004-10-08, 8:09 PM #14
I'd be more than happy to give you one of mine since I don't use Steam.

The downside? It probably wouldn't accept it seeing as a month ago when I downloaded Steam just to see what the hell it was, I went to register one game, and it appeared to register the entire Platinum Collection.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-08, 8:27 PM #15
overrated....oh god what I would do to her...
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-10-08, 8:28 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
Don't get me started on your teacher

ZING!!
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-10-08, 8:32 PM #17
Has this thread been hijacked?

Teehee.

Oh yeah, Lohan is hot.
2004-10-08, 8:45 PM #18
Phoenix--worth a shot, if nothing else.
D E A T H
2004-10-08, 8:50 PM #19
This is the reason why I hate steam. They are so paranoidly anti-piracy that they inconvenience legit users.
2004-10-08, 9:12 PM #20
Quote:
Originally posted by Dj Yoshi
Phoenix--worth a shot, if nothing else.

You know how to get in contact with me. Tell me what game you want, if that even matters, and I'll give you a key. Playing games online fails to really interest me anymore. I play Halo every once in awhile online, and maybe JK, but that's it now. Even if I wanted to play HL online, it'd be out of the question. It'd take me DAYS to get the updates needed. Screw that.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand

↑ Up to the top!