Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → So why don't you WHINE about it?!
So why don't you WHINE about it?!
2004-10-09, 12:22 AM #1
14 people on my Yahoo contact list.

All of them offline.

So flippin' depressing!

So whine about something yourselves, biotches.

And make each sentence it's own line.

Kinda like a poem,

Get it?
2004-10-09, 12:24 AM #2
"Well why don't you cry about it, saddlebags?"

Even if all my contacts were online,

I'd only be talking to one or two of them.

Anyway, MSN is being a bastage and won't connect.
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2004-10-09, 12:26 AM #3
Yes,

I suffer from the bastage MSN too.

Perhaps I shall WHINE about it?
2004-10-09, 12:39 AM #4
Nothing happening tonight, so I was stuck at home on a Friday night
Pissed Off?
2004-10-09, 12:41 AM #5
The bastage MSN relented,

But yet no contacts in that realm.

At least one arrived on Yahoo.
2004-10-09, 12:46 AM #6
It's almost two in the morning,

And I have school early tomorrow morning,

Yes, my life sucks,

Because I have classes on Saturday.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-09, 1:06 AM #7
I'm off for the weekend.

I get to sleep in tomorrow, but I will get up early and go for my usual morning run.

I have money in the bank and gas in the car.

My stomach is full and I am going to bed soon.

Tomorrow I am going to get a haircut, visit an old friend, and possibly explore some old mines and caves.

Life is good. You need to be happier.
2004-10-09, 1:11 AM #8
I looked on Massassi.

I found this thread.

I decided to whine about the suckiness of said thread.
2004-10-09, 1:41 AM #9
My student grant hasn't come yet.
My bank card just expired.
I won't get a new one until atleast a week.
I have <20€ cash in my pocket. Hey big spender, indeed.

Well. At least I've still got 5 movie tickets.
If it breaks, you get to keep both pieces.
2004-10-09, 2:46 AM #10
This one time at band camp we had these thingies that did things and other thingies that did other things so we went into the woods to find those you know thingies that have those special thingies attached to those things that are not the things that have those red thingies but the blue-green thingies that hang from that thingy's thing. Anyway while we were walking, Anthony tripped over those thingies in the bush that had those sharp thingies attached to those other sharp things. So he started to bleed and we had to put him on top of the thing that you know carries other things. So we were like carrying him back to the medical hut, but Alexia tripped over something. I think it was one of those things with the big huge things attached to the smaller things that have those bluish red thingies coming out of the really ugly thing. So we had to put her on one of those things, the thing that we put Anthony on, that usually carries other things. So we got to the hut and the nurse asked me what had happened. I said that "We were trying to find those thingies that have those special thingies attached to those things that are not the things that have those red thingies but the blue-green thingies that hang from that thingy's thing, however Anthony tripped overover those thingies in the bush that had those sharp thingies attached to those other sharp things and Alexia tripped over those things with the big huge things attached to the smaller things that have those bluish red thingies coming out of the really ugly thing". At this point, the nurse looked at me very strangely and then I started; "This one time at band camp ..."

thank you for your time.
2004-10-09, 2:47 AM #11
I really like this girl.

But she has so many friends that I don't really know.

And I get left out.

I'm so sad.
Ban Jin!
Nobody really needs work when you have awesome. - xhuxus
2004-10-09, 7:45 AM #12
I drove my friends to a kegger on Friday.

That was okay.

They got drunk, we had fun.

I drove my friends to a party on Saturday.

That was okay.

They got drunk, we had fun.

My friends went out drinking on Tuesday.

I was like, "What the ****?"

"It's ****ing Tuesday!"

Then they watched a movie in their dorm room and didn't invite me.

That royally pissed me off, as this had become something of a trend (neglecting to invite me to "group" activities).

Then they went out drinking on Thursday.

I was like, "What the ****?"

"It's ****ing Thursday!"

In short, they're drinking.

A lot.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-09, 7:59 AM #13
I came home for the weekend.

I have homework to do.

I need software to complete said homework.

It was a 5 second download at school.

But I must download it here.

It has one hour and ten minutes remaining.

I guess I'll go do something else.
Stuff
2004-10-09, 8:01 AM #14
Caveman's post confuses and angers me.

How the hell am I suppose to read that?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-09, 8:15 AM #15
i have too much work this weekend.

gosh darn assignments everywhere.

i have a feeling i wont get to talk to my boyfriend that much this weekend.

i have a friend who's joined the football team and turned into a jock.

he wants to do something with my boyfriend this weekend.

im like yay good, you guys havent hungout ina while.

then i say i have to go start on my grandé pile of homework.

and he says dont go, be bored with him.

i say i have to and he says whatever and gives me a cold goodbye.

i think SCREW YOU JOCKITCH THE WORLD DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND YOU IM SORRY MY COURSES ARE HARDER THAN YOURS.

a**munch.

wow that felt good. thanks vinny :)
[teletubbie voice] BIG HUG!!!! [/teletubbie voice]
2004-10-09, 9:18 AM #16
MSN went down for matience last night... it was the worst few hours of my natural life.
2004-10-09, 10:01 AM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by CavEmaN
This one time at band camp we had these thingies that did things and other thingies that did other things so we went into the woods to find those you know thingies that have those special thingies attached to those things that are not the things that have those red thingies but the blue-green thingies that hang from that thingy's thing. Anyway while we were walking, Anthony tripped over those thingies in the bush that had those sharp thingies attached to those other sharp things. So he started to bleed and we had to put him on top of the thing that you know carries other things. So we were like carrying him back to the medical hut, but Alexia tripped over something. I think it was one of those things with the big huge things attached to the smaller things that have those bluish red thingies coming out of the really ugly thing. So we had to put her on one of those things, the thing that we put Anthony on, that usually carries other things. So we got to the hut and the nurse asked me what had happened. I said that "We were trying to find those thingies that have those special thingies attached to those things that are not the things that have those red thingies but the blue-green thingies that hang from that thingy's thing, however Anthony tripped overover those thingies in the bush that had those sharp thingies attached to those other sharp things and Alexia tripped over those things with the big huge things attached to the smaller things that have those bluish red thingies coming out of the really ugly thing". At this point, the nurse looked at me very strangely and then I started; "This one time at band camp ..."

thank you for your time.

Are you feeling okay, Cavey? I don't know what's worse, the fact that you wrote that or the fact that I read the whole thing.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-09, 10:04 AM #18
Sitting,

staring,

dizzy eyes pasted to the screen,

watching my buddy list.

The clock says 10 'till midnight,

the screen is the room's only light.

I sit there,

patient,

waiting,

hoping for my friend to sign in.

My friend;

my life...

Ownage.
2004-10-09, 10:32 AM #19
Quote:
"We were trying to find those thingies that have those special thingies attached to those things that are not the things that have those red thingies but the blue-green thingies that hang from that thingy's thing, however Anthony tripped overover those thingies in the bush that had those sharp thingies attached to those other sharp things and Alexia tripped over those things with the big huge things attached to the smaller things that have those bluish red thingies coming out of the really ugly thing"

:D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2004-10-09, 10:47 AM #20
woke up quick, at about noon

just knew that i had to be in compton soon

er....
2004-10-09, 11:40 AM #21
*for here i am sittign in my tin can, far above the world, planet earth is new, and there's nothing i can do*

*Don't you know that every song starts with and intro, Quiet 'til the middle then it picks up and goes on...and on and on*

*Bite me, I’m yours, if you’re hungry, please understand/This is the end of the sweet sugar candyman*

*I look under the tree/But there’s nothing to see/Cause it’s a broken heart that you’re giving me*
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-09, 11:57 AM #22
university

freshers from far far away

bring with them colds and flu which I am not yet immune to

I have contact with freshers

I now have a cold.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2004-10-09, 6:15 PM #23
You people whine too much.

Stop whining!
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-09, 9:28 PM #24
I'm at home, alone, on a Saturday night.

Apparently, my friends hate me.

And my back hurts too.

Frown.
2004-10-09, 9:50 PM #25
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Are you feeling okay, Cavey? I don't know what's worse, the fact that you wrote that or the fact that I read the whole thing.

You know what's really worse? I don't remember typing this all out.
2004-10-09, 10:31 PM #26
Wow.

I have 14 ppl in my AIM buddies list.

My friend has been computerless (and JK-less) since June 5.

I
am
lazy
and
to
hit
the
enter
key.

There will be a $5.00 charge for whining.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.

↑ Up to the top!