Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Elephant, the Movie
Elephant, the Movie
2004-10-09, 2:59 AM #1
So. We just watched this movie Elephant, largely accidentally [thinking it was something entirely different].

Has anyone else seen it and if so what did y'all think of it?

I'll post the few thoughts of it i have tomorrow when i'm more awake, but in general i felt that it was some of the most pointless minutes i've ever spent in front of a television. [thought admittedly the Lost Skeleton of Cadavra is an /extremely/ difficult act to follow]

The imdb reviews tell me it's an extremely deep and symbolic and such movie, but i think we were too dumb to pick up on any of that.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-10-09, 6:30 AM #2
I haven't seen it, but all the reviews I've read have praised it, including the one Finnish critic I respect, so I have plans for seeing it.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2004-10-09, 9:34 AM #3
I really like this movie.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen

↑ Up to the top!