Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Go Redskins!
Go Redskins!
2004-10-10, 6:48 PM #1
http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/election.asp

Forget all the issues that both candidates have said. Forget the records and what not. The next president will be determined by the outcome of the Packers v. Redskins game. Both teams haven't been playing well (1-3). So here's something to chew on for my football fans (buck, ubuu, outlaw torn, etc).

I really don't want to believe any sort of scientific correlation but when this has been not refuted since the 40s...yeah. A little hard to ignore.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2004-10-10, 7:07 PM #2
Oh god Brett Farve better get out of his concussion...oh man. BY the way...they are playing at Lambeau Field. If it snows..the Redskins lose :D LETS SNOW BABY!
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
2004-10-10, 7:41 PM #3
This thread reminds me of when I went to 2nd Street Restaurant one time. The Rams were playing the [I wanna say the Ravens, but I'm not sure -- never was a big football fan, so I dunno all the teams], but everyone was going "Redskins! Redskins! Redskins!"

:rolleyes:
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-10-10, 9:05 PM #4
Man, some good upsets today too. I never expected the Seahawks to lose like that. They had that game in the bag and blew it.
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-10-10, 9:08 PM #5
That has absolutely nothing to do with the thread :p

Very interesting indeed
Pissed Off?
2004-10-11, 1:35 PM #6
Hhaha seahawks suk, gooo niners!!!:D

P.S. Let it snow!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2004-10-11, 1:44 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Ubuu
Oh god Brett Farve better get out of his concussion...oh man. BY the way...they are playing at Lambeau Field. If it snows..the Redskins lose :D LETS SNOW BABY!

According to Snopes, it's the last Redskins home game that matters. So if you're right, then the Green Bay game WON'T be a predicter.
2004-10-11, 2:05 PM #8
Green Bay needs a hell of a lot of luck to win tonight.

*prays for favre to come out of his concussion*
You could no more evade my wrath than you could your own shadow.

↑ Up to the top!