Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "The Surrealist Compliment Generator"... Must see!
"The Surrealist Compliment Generator"... Must see!
2004-10-11, 9:01 AM #1
http://www.madsci.org/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/~lynn/jardin/SCG

"Your eyelids reflect and refract the turgid limnations of an eel trapped in the flickering paralysis of Chaplin's cinematography."

"Teacups smash, flounders ignite spontaneously in your presence."

"Your raw sensuality flusters me as the dog sneezes into the ventilation fan."

"Sound barricades itself into rolls of peautbutter when you speak."

Man... Pure gold!

:D
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-10-11, 9:09 AM #2
I got "You have no socially redeeming value." :(
2004-10-11, 9:15 AM #3
"If I were to combine your blood, toes, and hair, it might not be you, but it would be enough for my basic desires."

Kind of kinky...
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-11, 9:30 AM #4
This is almost as good as the Shaksperean Insult Genereator! Here's my results so far... They're frightening to me.
  • You turn the atmosphere wild with currents of vitriol when you smile at the passing insects.
  • Your aquiline senescence implores me to generalize within the relms of a starfish's lifelong hallucinations of gelatin pools and of actuaries floating upon the Rhine.
  • In hunger you most certainly drool your tongue like a well-oiled pendulum, swinging to and fro in a sinusoidal frieze befitting a wounded mosque.

I'm to disturbed to get any more...
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-11, 9:40 AM #5
If you behave there'll be cake for the miscreants we call your brothers.

:confused:
2004-10-11, 9:42 AM #6
"BUY WAR BONDS"
2004-10-11, 10:12 AM #7
"Woe is me, for I must forever more huddle, unminded, in the dark shadow of thine undeserved engine of procreation." :eek:
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-11, 10:20 AM #8
Quote:
You are the swordfish that will never shower.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2004-10-11, 10:36 AM #9
This thing is smart, it gave me an answer in Swedish.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-10-11, 11:29 AM #10
'You are as orange as a congeleen afro curled around the bony edges of a silver spoon expressing its innermost desires for a lime-based detergent.'
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-10-11, 11:41 AM #11
Most certainly, your fingernails stimulate magnetism in the most organic of solvents!

'Lo, EUREKA,' I yelled into the cat, 'Thou art truly laborious and divergent. My nose bleeds for your impending encounter with the front fender of a Mercedes Benz.'

Sir, what exquisite breasts you have!

Your moist towelette speaks to me in leather as the disgruntled post man listens attentively in Yiddish while pumping the iron pumpkin of the mini-van.

Ever so slightly, you remind me of a staircase falling exotically into a sea of spilled macaroni.

How can I help but use your eyes as a means for self-asphyxiation?
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-11, 11:50 AM #12
  • When faced with scathing winds and torrents pouring forth stain, your mind thinks cleverly to the leprous angels found in all train crashes.
    Ookay. I'm not sure if that'd be "clever"...
  • You look like someone who has lunched poorly and who has no expectations for dinner.
    Wait, this one actually makes sense! WHY?!
  • Your admirably Manchurian zapfchancery keeps even the loveliest of DuPont pesticides in transit.
    WTF?
  • Les matins delinquents de ta fourchette pendue s'enrobent de noisettes étonnées pendant que ta baronne ne fait que rétrécir. Ça c'est la manche de l'amour intercale!
    Translation, please?
  • Hermaphrodites around the galaxy desire that you turn your rock and crochet bowl to its loudest setting.
    This one it JUST PLAIN WRONG!
  • Never pet your dog when it is on fire.
    My, what a piece of wisdom.
  • Your mucuous membranes glisten with the glow of forty-seven burning violins.
    What a wierd analogy...

• What?! There's nothing there! The generator game me NOTHING!
  • I would beg to see your arms raised in calcification towards the expanding horizon as the minutemen stand before me with their phallic gums aimed and loaded..
    Sounds like something gone INCREDIBLY wrong...
  • Softly seething, surreal breathing..
    Ignite the cannon with sphagnum lanthum..
    Laud the armies of diphthongs with your superannuating Diphtheria..
    And I will ever be your combustive tablature of igneous geometries.

If I heard someone say that, I just might have to shoot them, given that I had a gun on hand.
  • Your nasal hair speaks volumes concerning the Isle of Wright.
    I wonder who'd consider that a compliment?
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-11, 12:25 PM #13
"You have the vocabulary of an aspidistra in panic."

"Your face is like an imperfectly shaven tennis ball."

"BUY WAR BONDS"
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-11, 1:05 PM #14
Your skin sheds forth so that I endlessly crave pans of fried baclava.

WTF?

I see your loves in cloves

kinky

Woods nymphs sprinkle your path with bowlings balls while you dance and prowl in the sequined moonlight with leftover heads of lettuce.

thats what happens on weekends
nope.
2004-10-11, 2:37 PM #15
"The expanse of your intelligence is a void no universe could ever fill."
Hmmmm....that's either really good...or really bad.

May you always have stables of horses to service your needs.
Uhh...

Send me your hang nails. With great eagerness I will knit them into divine papal integuments.
Okay, I think that's enough...
"Good Asian dubs are like Steven Segal and plot; they just dont appear in the same movie." -Spork
2004-10-11, 3:34 PM #16
Quote:
Your Cerebral Hematoma requires me to congratulate you on your ability to compute the Lesbian Integral of a macaroon

heheh. neat.
<spe> maevie - proving dykes can't fly

<Dor> You're levelling up and gaining more polys!
2004-10-11, 5:12 PM #17
Quote:
You have not yet reached the height of your depravity.

I'll try to use that one.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-10-11, 5:20 PM #18
Quote:
In your absence I find other forms of amusement.

<3!
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-10-11, 7:50 PM #19
Your mucuous membranes glisten with the glow of forty-seven burning violins. :eek:
2004-10-11, 7:57 PM #20
You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Your sunburnt skin is as beautiful as gangrenous flesh peeled from an amputated limb.

Ever do I seek the elusive flexures of your large intestine.

My eyelids belch with effluvial afterthoughts when you tease me with jello and chicken rinds.

Your nasal linings will last as long as the skin of rocks, thrust enigmatically upon a distant shorline of mating beetles.

Madame, ist thou donning space underwear? For thine *** doth lie beyond the physical boundaries of this world!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAAAAHHH!!!!!!!:D

oh my...****. That is WONDERFUL!!! HAHAHAH!!!:D :D
2004-10-11, 7:58 PM #21
Your intelligence is equal to the smoothness of a walnut shell.

The goats you buy shed a perfume that makes Marxism so terribly clear to me.

Legions of Communists worship your robust cannabalism of Capitalists clad in junk mail suits.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-10-11, 8:03 PM #22
BEST.ONE.EVER!

You wear your breasts to their full extent, like a man with an uncontrollable bulge in his apartment.
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2004-10-11, 9:39 PM #23
'Lo, EUREKA,' I yelled into the cat, 'Thou art truly laborious and divergent. My nose bleeds for your impending encounter with the front fender of a Mercedes Benz.'
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-12, 8:29 AM #24

Wow.. I got that one too.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-10-12, 8:44 AM #25
Yes well, there isn't going to be infinite surrealist compliments.... funny stuff though
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2004-10-12, 8:49 AM #26
Din nese overger kun din haltende underleppe!

ACH! MEIN TOUNGE!
nope.

↑ Up to the top!