Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Best Blog Template sites for Xanga?
Best Blog Template sites for Xanga?
2004-10-11, 7:43 PM #1
Can you post some good ones below? A friend needs em, especially one that was an organized forum with about 100 people on each part of the day. I can't for the life of me remember, and google is turning up trash.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2004-10-11, 8:25 PM #2
[edit- That was a bit harsh for something as boring as blogs]
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2004-10-11, 8:26 PM #3
Although I have a xanga, I don't use these templates, and have no idea where to find them.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-11, 8:28 PM #4
The template that lets you realize that you could spend the 3 hours a day that you spend writing in your blog feeding dying babies in africa...Or trying to get laid.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-11, 8:29 PM #5
A REAL blog.

I seriously don't know why people write in blogs. Do people really need other people to know what they do all day? It seems rather sad to me. Maybe I just don't get it :|

In most blogs I see, people just posts all these 'tests' and then they post all these 'Please answer these 100 questions and post in the comments' They are like "Do you like yourself as a person? Have you ever drank? What is your sexuality?" Please, give me a break.
Think while it's still legal.
2004-10-11, 9:10 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
Please, give me a break.

[http://www.pjstarmall.com/id-1591/ImgUpload/P_328197_449141.jpg]
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-11, 9:11 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by SAJN_Master
blah rofl lol i liek pie

http://www.wilwheaton.net/

He also has a best-selling book based on this blog.
D E A T H
2004-10-11, 9:16 PM #8
Dude, I want Kit Kats! They're awesome!
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2004-10-11, 9:48 PM #9
Yes, SAJN_Master, in fact i do.

In fact i even have an entire irc channel devoted to minute by minute updates about completely pointless developments in my life. QED.

Also why do people use xanga, it looks so icky. Livejournal tends to look infinitely better, well, excluding the un-enlightened masses who think that yellow text on a pink background is the way to go.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2004-10-11, 10:03 PM #10

i clicked this link like 4 times to make it load before i understood. i feel stupiod now.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-11, 10:08 PM #11
I've never understood the point of blogs. Woohoo, 1 other person might, just might, read it other than yourself. And if they do, they won't for long.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-11, 10:28 PM #12
It's a way of expressing yourself, and learning more about people you know.

I have trouble talking to people, both in person and online, but on my journal, I can say what I want to say. If someone sees it, that's great. Even if no one says anything about it, I still put it out there, and that makes me feel better.
2004-10-12, 4:40 AM #13
I use it to keep my friends from home know what the hell's up with me now that I've left for college without having to call each and everyone of them.
"NAILFACE" - spe
2004-10-12, 8:37 AM #14
I just amde my own skin... it seemed to work fine for me.

↑ Up to the top!