Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Who has server space to lend me?
Who has server space to lend me?
2004-10-12, 10:42 AM #1
I need about 10-15 megs or so. Just to temporarily host one or two mp3 files at a time. Not much bandwidth.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-10-12, 10:44 AM #2
I do! >.>
2004-10-12, 11:15 AM #3
Check your PM box...
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2004-10-12, 12:24 PM #4
Meh, if they don't come through, webmaster@sorrowind.net
2004-10-12, 1:08 PM #5
If they don't pull through then contact me at remix.r2@gmail.com -- haha
Mmmm.
2004-10-12, 1:24 PM #6
I could use a bit of space as well. Lycos is basically going to shut me down towards the end of the month. I'm used to having 50megs to play with, but I can probably get by just fine with half that. Do all of the previous offers still apply?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-12, 4:53 PM #7
i can give you the same deal we had before.
e-mail me if you want it.
and you can spam our members with your stuff. ;)
2004-10-12, 5:29 PM #8
Is that directed at me or Flex? Because I'm totally confused since I've never used you for space before....
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-12, 6:38 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evad
i can give you the same deal we had before.
e-mail me if you want it.
and you can spam our members with your stuff. ;)

Well actually it was for temporarily uploading songs for sending to a radio station. I can spam the members with my soundclick account. ;)
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

↑ Up to the top!