Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I feel like choking something (bit of help, maybe?)
I feel like choking something (bit of help, maybe?)
2004-10-13, 12:44 PM #1
Okay, so here's me, sitting at home, off of school (woot for fall break), being bored. Here's me having the bright idea to go to redvsblue.com and download all the season 1 and 2 episodes. Last time I was there, they had that stupid rolling archive thing. But this time I remember SAJN told me you can download them all at once. Here's me cursing SAJN to hell as I find out, to my frustration, you still can only download 4 episodes at a time, and only a certain 4 every day or week or whatever.

Where can I download all the RvB episodes at the same time?
D E A T H
2004-10-13, 12:49 PM #2
I found quite alot of episodes in winmx... go choke SAJN if hes the one that mislead you...
nope.
2004-10-13, 1:01 PM #3
I've never had any trouble getting them all at once.
GOOGLE FIND THESE SITES PLEASE KTHXBYE
http://www.stevebcartoons.com
http://www.kingcola.com
2004-10-13, 1:03 PM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by Boco
I found quite alot of episodes in winmx... go choke SAJN if hes the one that mislead you...

yeah, but a lot of the people on there are pricks that won't let you download anything big. :mad:
2004-10-13, 1:30 PM #5
Here's an idea: Call a friend and do something!
2004-10-13, 1:45 PM #6
You could try using bittorrent.
It's not the side effects of cocaine, so then I'm thinking that it must be love
2004-10-13, 1:47 PM #7
If you're stressed and you feel like choking something... try your chicken. :rolleyes: :D
2004-10-13, 1:57 PM #8
Ahahaha, when they updated the site for season 3, they must have gone back to the old way. Myself and my friends just a few weeks ago watched all of season 1 and 2 on the PC. (At once....from the site)
Think while it's still legal.
2004-10-13, 1:59 PM #9
SAJN, I hope you die, a slow, slow, oh so slow, death.
D E A T H
2004-10-13, 2:02 PM #10
I take it you tried redirecting the URL for episodes? I'd find it somewhat surprising if they actually rotated episodes on and off the server. It'd seem easier to me to just leave them all on there.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-13, 3:51 PM #11
*Checking out new site*

YES!!!! they have a different version of the video for all the censorship! Woot!
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-10-13, 3:52 PM #12
Can't :\
D E A T H
2004-10-13, 9:57 PM #13
Subscribe. Theny ou get all the high-quality videos you want, whenever you want. There you go.
Warhead[97]
2004-10-14, 5:44 AM #14
Or just hack it like I did. They have a download script with an ID number. Just keep changing the ID number, it'll link you to every single episode on their server. I'll start you off:

http://www.redvsblue.com/archive/download.php?id=139

See that ID number? Copy and paste the URL, and change that to some other number. You have to use this system, as their directory file structure changes very often. They even name the directories where the files are stored to funky names, just to keep people out. But that doesn't stop you from using their script, which always links you to it. :D
2004-10-14, 7:33 AM #15
Yeah, but that's a lot of work. I just 'acquired' it through 'torrential' means. Wink wink nudge nudge.

*looks out for MBS*
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!