Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I pissed my pants
I pissed my pants
2004-10-15, 1:26 PM #1
I just got back from Team America, and that is funny as hell, even though I know some people are going to be livid, as Sean Penn has already made aparrent. I was never really into the puke scenes in South Park, but for some reason when a puppet is spastically puking, I can't breathe from the laughter. If you don't like South Park, you probably aren't going to like this movie. If like Michael Moore and are an ultra-sensitive wuss, then there is no way in hell you are going to like this movie.

Hey SAJN, you'll like it. Liv Tyler dies in it(Is that considered a spoiler? Oh well, it's not part of the plot anyway so it doesn't matter).

Anyone else see it?
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-15, 1:28 PM #2
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn

Hey SAJN, you'll like it. Liv Tyler dies in it.

Anyone else see it?

Liv is seriously one of the ugliest popular actresses on Earth.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-10-15, 1:34 PM #3
you shall all die!
i LOVE liv. bar none, the hottest chick ever.
2004-10-15, 1:35 PM #4
Then don't go see the movie, because Liv gets her head blown off.
2004-10-15, 1:36 PM #5
that leaves her body with no way to say 'no'.
i'm there.
2004-10-15, 2:00 PM #6
hahahahahaha
Pissed Off?
2004-10-15, 2:58 PM #7
Liv Tyler looks like a bird who's quite fit in a widescreen film that has been stretched to fit a 4:3 television.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2004-10-15, 3:00 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Evad
i'm there.

Ew... ! Necrophile!
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-15, 3:06 PM #9
The trailers for it look hilarious, but I've yet to see it. The part with Kim Jong Il saying "herrrro" cracks me up every time I see it, though, no matter how racist it may be.

I don't quite understand Sean Penn's problem. It wasn't with the movie; it was with the guys who made it, because they made some comment about how it's okay not to vote if you don't know what you're talking about. Penn blows up and says telling people it's okay not to vote is evil.

However, Penn took it out of context. They said it's okay not to vote if you don't know anything about who to vote for, which seems perfectly acceptable to me.
||Arena of Fire || Grand Temple of Fire ||

The man who believes he can and the man who believes he can't are both right. Which are you?
2004-10-15, 3:15 PM #10
AKPiggott?!?!
wth? where did you come from? ;)
2004-10-15, 4:17 PM #11
Quote:
i'm there.

Need.. a shower...

So.. unclean...
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-10-16, 2:36 AM #12
Quote:
you shall all die!
i LOVE liv. one of the the hottest chicks ever.

Edited to my liking.
D E A T H
2004-10-16, 3:08 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Freelancer
Ew... ! Necrophile! [/QUOT]

Nothing wrong with that, I myself am a passive necrophile ;)
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2004-10-16, 5:31 AM #14
Quote:
Matt Damon

Great movie.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-10-16, 7:16 AM #15
Necrophilia.. I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre last night.
2004-10-16, 7:37 AM #16
First time I've seen a ten-minute marionette sex scene.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-16, 7:45 AM #17
Liv dies! Mabye I'll have to see that movie just to see that. I'll never forgive her for what she did to Lotr.
2004-10-16, 8:10 AM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by bobafett765
The trailers for it look hilarious, but I've yet to see it. The part with Kim Jong Il saying "herrrro" cracks me up every time I see it, though, no matter how racist it may be.

The creators of South Park always used stereotypes and that sort. Usually for satire.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-16, 9:08 AM #19
oh my god, this movie was insanely hilarious. best movie i have ever seen. the way sam jackson and that one lady who got kicked off the building dies.. omfg... and the cats... and... and... oh god. we were laughing all the way through. the sountrack is even hilarious, like it is in south park. "AMERICA! **** YEAH!" "MONTAGE!" "freedom costs a buck-oh-five!". oh god... i almost pissed my pants as well.

oh and wolfy, its only 45 seconds... and they cut it down from 2 minutes. they had to cut out the really nasty stuff and... fluids. yeah you get the picture.
2004-10-16, 10:04 AM #20
Quote:
oh and wolfy, its only 45 seconds... and they cut it down from 2 minutes. they had to cut out the really nasty stuff and... fluids. yeah you get the picture.

Directors cut/DVD :D
2004-10-16, 10:25 AM #21
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
Liv is seriously one of the ugliest popular actresses on Earth.

Agreed. That face makes me want to fart and throw up at the sametime. :mad:
2004-10-16, 11:01 AM #22
Fart and throw up? Really, that's revolting.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-10-16, 11:29 AM #23
Quote:
Originally posted by Sok Munkey
Fart and throw up? Really, that's revolting.

You're probably one of the people that doesnt laugh at Dumb & Dumber arent you? Admit it.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-16, 11:38 AM #24
I think Dumb and Dumber is hilarious.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-10-16, 12:04 PM #25
Quote:
Originally posted by bobafett765
I don't quite understand Sean Penn's problem. It wasn't with the movie; it was with the guys who made it, because they made some comment about how it's okay not to vote if you don't know what you're talking about. Penn blows up and says telling people it's okay not to vote is evil.
I heard about that before I went, but there was nothing in the movie itself about voting. Sean Penn is just pissed that they are making fun of his arrogance in the movie.
2004-10-16, 2:40 PM #26
Quote:
Matt Damon

I can't wait for the director's cut.
omnia mea mecum porto
2004-10-17, 10:58 AM #27
I've seen it 3 times already... each time I watch it, it seems funnier.. and I notice something new every time. Brilliant... I am definately buying this soundtrack when it comes out November 2nd.... Everyone has aids..
||||||||||||||||||||
2004-10-17, 11:05 AM #28
Quote:
Originally posted by Schming
You're probably one of the people that doesnt laugh at Dumb & Dumber arent you? Admit it.

I would be one of those people. I found it incredibly stupid.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-17, 11:33 AM #29
I'll put my name on that list too, toilet humour just isn;t funny.
Except on South Park, it's kinda funny there cuz they usually do it to make fun of the stupid toilet humour shows.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2004-10-17, 1:50 PM #30
Quote:
Originally posted by Schming

yes, i to am one of thoes people
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.

↑ Up to the top!