Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Check it Ouuut! my new JK level! (joke)
Check it Ouuut! my new JK level! (joke)
2004-10-17, 8:09 AM #1
It seems to be going quite well. I am using jed, and am dragging verrtexes every where. Looks like a fun sky diving level!
This is not the sig you are looking for. Move along.
2004-10-17, 8:12 AM #2
probably gonna be a big hit on the zone.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-10-17, 8:27 AM #3
OLOLOLOL!!!11
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-10-17, 8:29 AM #4
Not funny.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-17, 8:47 AM #5
Well, its a good start. I see you are going for the "hall of mirrors" motif. If that is the case, I suggest you create some more, because I can still see some parts that aren't HOMing. However, I like your choice of textures. The dflt.mat really complements that other LEC texture.
Stuff
2004-10-17, 9:55 AM #6
I remember on one of my first JK levels, I was trying to create an underground cavern, and I didnt know about convex surfaces, so I just started draging vertexes around all over the place. The results were not pretty. :)
2004-10-17, 10:39 AM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
Not funny.

↑ Up to the top!