Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → No....Inspe....ration
No....Inspe....ration
2004-10-17, 10:05 AM #1
Please, i know this sounds a bit strange. But can anybody show me some sites where you can get good inspiration for making levels. I mean, i made hundreds of them, but they were all to simple, not finished or i couldnt get a good story for them.

Does this happen alot among the mappers???
2004-10-17, 10:07 AM #2
Mapper's block?

I can't give any sites, but it might help you if you took a break from mapping. Stay away from it for a week or two, come back, and you'll most likely be a lot more creative.
2004-10-17, 10:40 AM #3
sometimes it's good to just start making a room, then you take a good look at it and ask yourself "what would I see on that wall?" and the ideas start popping up.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

↑ Up to the top!