Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → 20 ways to confuse trick-or-treaters
20 ways to confuse trick-or-treaters
2004-10-18, 12:57 PM #1
1 Give away something other than candy. (Toothpicks, golf balls, bags of sand, etc.)

2 Wait behind the door until some people come. When they get near the door, jump out, wearing a costume, and holding a bag, and yell, "Trick or Treat!" Look at them, scratch your head, and act confused.

3 Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write on it, "Top Secret" in big letters. When trick-or-treaters come, look around suspiciously, say, "It's about time you got here," give them the briefcase, and quickly shut the door.

4 Get about 30 people to wait in your living room. When trick-or-treaters come to the door, say, "Come in." When they do, have everyone yell, "Surprise!" Act like it's a surprise party.

5 Get everyone who comes to the door to come in and see if they can figure out what's wrong with your dishwasher. Insist that it makes an unnatural "whirring" sound.

6 After you give them candy, hand the trick-or-treaters a bill.

7 Open the door dressed as a giant fish. Immediately collapse, and don't move or say anything until the trick-or-treaters go away.

8 When you answer the door, hold up one candy bar, throw it out into the street, and yell, "Crawl for it!"

9 When you answer the door, look at the trick-or-treaters, act shocked and scared, and start screaming your head off. Slam the door and run around the house, screaming until they go away.

10 Insist that the trick-or-treaters each do ten push-ups before you give them any candy.

11 Hand out menus to the trick-or-treaters and let them order their candy. Keep asking if anyone wants to see the wine list.

12 Get a catapult. Sit on your porch and catapult pumpkins at anyone who comes within 50 yards of your house.

13 When people come to the door, jump out a nearby window, crashing through the glass, and run as far away from your house as you can.

14 Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.

15 Instead of candy, give away coloured eggs. If anyone protests, explain that the eggs are the only thing you had left over from Easter.

16 Answer the door dressed as a dentist. Angrily give the trick-or-treaters a two-hour lecture on tooth decay.

17 Answer the door with a mouthful of M & M's and several half-eaten candy bars in your hands. Act surprised, and close the door. Open it again in a few seconds, and insist that you don't have any candy.

18 Hand out cigarettes and bottles of aspirin.

19 Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on your porch. Insist that all of the trick-or-treaters bow before the pumpkin.

20 Dress up like a bunny rabbit. Yell and curse from the moment you open the door, and angrily throw the candy at the trick-or-treaters. Slam the door when you're finished.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-10-18, 1:04 PM #2
:D

10 sounds like a good one to try.
/fluffle
2004-10-18, 1:06 PM #3
I'm tempted to try the giant fish thing. It's just so random. :D
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-10-18, 1:07 PM #4
A killer whale would be good, you could writhe around on the floor pretending you need air :p maybe hit them with your tail :)
/fluffle
2004-10-18, 1:08 PM #5
10, 17 and 19 are the best.

I loled.
VTEC just kicked in, yo!
2004-10-18, 1:31 PM #6
*plans to do the briefcase one*
nope.
2004-10-18, 1:39 PM #7
#2 R win
Holy soap opera Batman. - FGR
DARWIN WILL PREVENT THE DOWNFALL OF OUR RACE. - Rob
Free Jin!
2004-10-18, 1:41 PM #8
Now to find me a catapult! And a couple hundred breifcases.
2004-10-18, 1:44 PM #9
I seem to remember reading this before somewhere. Can't remember where...

7, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20 are the ones I like best.

Though the catapult idea would be quite expensive.... all those pumpkins. Let's carve some faces and put some combustibles in there to make it even more fun ;)
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-10-18, 2:22 PM #10
This sounds like a good way to get your house egged to hell.
2004-10-18, 2:27 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Temperamental

Aren't guns supposed to be a deterrant for these kind of things?
VTEC just kicked in, yo!
2004-10-18, 2:29 PM #12
Quote:

Yes...yes it does.
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-10-18, 2:41 PM #13
...And how many of these do you think might bring the police (or even the FBI) to your door? Remember, the USA PATRIOT Act has made it just as dangerous to hand things out to trick-or-treaters as it was to go trick-or-treating.

...Oh, and I think they're great... Meethinks I might try one or two or five.
Wake up, George Lucas... The Matrix has you...
2004-10-18, 3:01 PM #14
iron bars.

that rocks.
2004-10-18, 3:06 PM #15
#7 rules. :D
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-18, 3:17 PM #16
Quote:
Aren't guns supposed to be a deterrant for these kind of things?

Guns don't work if you can't see where the eggs are coming from :p or if you're asleep..... AMBUSH. :D
2004-10-18, 3:31 PM #17
105 : stab the kids who dare to knock on my door, steal their candy and their wallets, drink their blood, and sell their organs for a fortune.

That'll....... "confuse".... em :o
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}
2004-10-18, 3:39 PM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by Flexor
18 Hand out cigarettes and bottles of aspirin.

I'll travel miles for you if you do that.
Hazard a company one process.
2004-10-18, 3:40 PM #19
I really #4.
2004-10-18, 3:47 PM #20
Quote:
12 Get a catapult. Sit on your porch and catapult pumpkins at anyone who comes within 50 yards of your house.

Kickass!!! :D
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2004-10-18, 3:50 PM #21
I love Halloween. We always get bloody 30 year olds round ours though, no kids :mad:

Number 10 is great.
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2004-10-18, 4:22 PM #22
I always hand out candy, because then I get more candy in the end, and plus, I don't have to run everywhere.

But these boys always run up to me, and terrorize the hell out of me every halloween. They spray silly string and try to teepee every time.

So my friend gets a super soaker, and I get a water pistol. We stick their water containers in the freezer about a half hour before it starts.

When halloween rolls around, we get the containers out, and find them nice and ice cold. We hook them up, and my friend pumps his super soaker till it won't move anymore. We hide his stuff under his chairs, easily hidden by the cloaks on our costumes. My pistol goes in my pocket.

Well, as usual, about 30 minutes into halloween, the normal jerks come strolling about. This time they LOOK harmless. They walk up to me, and i am about to give them some candy, when he reaches out and grabs a big handful.

I immediately reach under my cloak for my pistol, and put it right up to his head. My friend pulls out his super soaker and points it at his two friends.

I say "Put the candy back, or you'll be spending the rest of the night freezing and soaking wet. This water is fresh out of the freezer, your night will be ruined."

The guy I have my pistol on puts the candy back, and slowly backs away. He takes off, but the others were surprisingly fearless. They try the same thing, and we unload on them. With the super soaker pumpe to its max, it shot clear to the street from the top of our driveway. We had them dripping wet with ice-cold water, and their makeup was running off their faces. And of course, they made off with no water.

They ran off down the street, but we saw them a few minutes later shivering and running back down the street. :D
2004-10-18, 5:05 PM #23
hehehe, nice.

One Halloween, I made up a batch of fake skin and blood. I cut up an old t-shirt, put a huge gash on my chest, a few on my head and covered the shirt and my head in the fake blood. I layed down at the door and whoever answered the door just stepped over my body when they passed the candy out to kids. Scared the crap out of some people that night
Pissed Off?
2004-10-18, 5:20 PM #24
LOL! Awesome!
2004-10-18, 5:32 PM #25
Quote:
Guns don't work if you can't see where the eggs are coming from :p or if you're asleep..... AMBUSH. :D

in that case, I'm glad bush let the assault weapon ban expire. Now all i have to do is point my mp5 in the general direction of where the eggs came from, and cap off several hundred rounds. :D
2004-10-18, 5:35 PM #26
I'm going trick or treating with Pagewizard.
>>untie shoes
2004-10-18, 5:44 PM #27
Page's house will NOT be on the egging list this year... ;)
2004-10-18, 5:46 PM #28
Quote:
Page's house will NOT be on the egging list this year... ;)

really, what made you change your mind?

*loads gun*
2004-10-18, 5:50 PM #29
Your house is ugly enough without all the eggs on it!

ZING! :p
DO NOT WANT.
2004-10-18, 5:57 PM #30
Quote:
14 Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-treaters for a moment, pretend to be confused, and start flipping through a calendar.

Sounds like something that a Candian might encounter :D
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-10-18, 6:09 PM #31
21 Turn out all the lights. Put on a ski mask. When someone comes to the door, start up a chainsaw and stab it through the door/window/wall frame in trick or treater's general direction.
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-10-18, 6:20 PM #32
Quote:
6 After you give them candy, hand the trick-or-treaters a bill.

I just might do that. Say I need the money withen 5 business days.
2004-10-18, 6:24 PM #33
LMAO @ #17!
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2004-10-18, 6:34 PM #34
Quote:
really, what made you change your mind?

*loads gun*

It's too far of a walk :rolleyes: :p
2004-10-19, 4:44 AM #35
Quote:
Originally posted by Pagewizard_YKS
n that case, I'm glad bush let the assault weapon ban expire. Now all i have to do is point my mp5 in the general direction of where the eggs came from, and cap off several hundred rounds.

And hopefully get shot by another dangerous freak who shouldn't have an assault rifle!

Oh and for you information, the MP5 is a submachinegun.
2004-10-19, 6:10 AM #36
Bahaha, I love #3.
Rock is dead - but I believe in necrophilia.
2004-10-19, 8:06 AM #37
#12 == win.

2004-10-19, 8:39 AM #38
12,15,16,17=:D
No sig.
2004-10-19, 9:06 AM #39
Quote:
And hopefully get shot by another dangerous freak who shouldn't have an assault rifle!

Oh and for you information, the MP5 is a submachinegun.
But it was banned by the assault weapons ban. It doesn't have to be an assault rifle to be an "assault weapon."
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-10-19, 6:47 PM #40
2 years ago my dad dressed up as santa and handed out candy canes. it was fun to confuse the children.

5, 7, 8, 9, 16, and 18 are in my style
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.

↑ Up to the top!