Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Good Sound Recorder
Good Sound Recorder
2004-10-18, 1:24 PM #1
Hi!
Where can I find a good Sound Recorder where I can record an hours worth of sound, and set the record/pause record/continue record key to Num 0. I've already looked at Gold Wave, I can't customize Keys there.

Reason for this, is because I've been thinking of doing a RPG out on a mountain and thinking of recording it with the help of a webcam, a LapTop and a seperate NumPad for easy access. I've already set Record Video to Num 5. Yes, I have that version of Fraps where no sound is added, and I'm not prepared to pay for the next version. So please help. Sometimes I just want the sound...

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-10-18, 1:40 PM #2
Try Audacity out. It may have the hotkey functionality you're looking for.
2004-10-18, 1:45 PM #3
In fact, I am pretty sure it does. It has a keyboard binds section. I am just too lazy to look for your specific needs.
2004-10-18, 4:34 PM #4
To quote Mr. Burns...

Exellent...
Edward's Cognative Hazards

↑ Up to the top!