Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hl2 review
Hl2 review
2004-10-18, 6:16 PM #1
*snip*

I will not post copyrighted materials on this forum without the consent of the author.

If people wanted the review they would go out and get the magazine. PC Gamer does not like having their articles passed around the internet. Be it a scan or a hand typed article, it is still against the law.
>>untie shoes
2004-10-18, 6:21 PM #2
I don't think it's probably legal to post that.
You...................................
.................................................. ........
.................................................. ....rock!
2004-10-18, 6:24 PM #3
You just saved me from sending about $7. I've had a coupon for a free HL2 for almost a freaking year now, and after reading that review, I want it more than ever.

I can't wait.
2004-10-18, 6:50 PM #4
Sweet!!!!
Pissed Off?
2004-10-18, 6:58 PM #5
Sounds awesome. But it's still going to be awhile before I drop the cash for it.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-18, 7:01 PM #6
I'm guessing he liked it.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-10-18, 7:03 PM #7
I can't believe you typed that whole thing up.
2004-10-18, 7:06 PM #8
My favourite part is undoubtedly the description of the rag-doll effects that took place when the counter-terrorist didn't defuse the bomb in time :D
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2004-10-18, 7:33 PM #9
Quote:
The plot of this installment leaves more questions open than it answers --- a fact mitigated by the knowledge that Half Life 3 is already in the works.

That sounds great and all, but we all know what Gabe Newell used to look like, and his body probably can't handle another development cycle.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-10-18, 8:04 PM #10
Go out and buy the PCGamer issue with the review in it. It's worth it. Plus, there are a bunch of really good articles in it. (Vampire bloodlines, a Warhammer MMORPG)
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.

↑ Up to the top!