Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I think I'm gonna give my credit card company a call...
I think I'm gonna give my credit card company a call...
2004-10-19, 5:11 PM #1
The parenthesis mean it's a credit to my credit card. Am I the only one who sees something slightly off here?
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-19, 5:15 PM #2
Heh. Woah.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-19, 5:20 PM #3
O_o
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-19, 5:41 PM #4
I don't get it.
2004-10-19, 5:42 PM #5
My available credit is somewhat short of what my credit limit is, even though I've got a surplus amount on my card. This has been an ongoing trend for some time now.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-19, 5:44 PM #6
looks a little strange to me...
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-19, 5:50 PM #7
>.>

<.<

*makes another random credit card purchase on e-bay*
"I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a person is, the more likely it is for that person to have extreme prejudices." -Clint Eastwood
2004-10-19, 6:24 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
My available credit is somewhat short of what my credit limit is, even though I've got a surplus amount on my card. This has been an ongoing trend for some time now.

Call 'em up, and let 'em have it!
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2004-10-19, 7:08 PM #9
* Powered by Microsoft Internet Information Server
2004-10-19, 7:17 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Sol
Call 'em up, and let 'em have it!

Like after waiting on the phone for more than 1 hour listening to cheap contemporary rock?
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-19, 9:13 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Echoman
Like after waiting on the phone for more than 1 hour listening to cheap contemporary rock?

I know a couple of ways around that on some companies' phone systems, but becuase of the NDA i signed at the teleservices firm i used to work at, I can't really say what it is.
"It sounds like an epidemic."
"Look, I don't know what that means. But it happens all the time." - Penny Arcade
Last.fm
2004-10-19, 9:32 PM #12
I'll give you a cookie if you tell me.
2004-10-19, 9:36 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by MFalse3
I know a couple of ways around that on some companies' phone systems, but becuase of the NDA i signed at the teleservices firm i used to work at, I can't really say what it is.

Then why bother telling us about it? That's mean. *******.
2004-10-19, 9:42 PM #14
Credit card purchases often take a few days to show up on the balance of your card. Did you buy a few things recently? Give it a few days it will be back to normal.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2004-10-19, 10:02 PM #15
When you phone, act really mad. Maybe threaten to switch to another Credit Card company. They might give you something for your trouble.

I saw on Dateline or something about how credit card companies can give out some sweet deals if you know how to twist the sales people.
In Pride,
--Hinch
I had a disclaimer here, but the man said it was too long.
2004-10-20, 4:14 AM #16
Charge like $100000 on it and see what happens :D

My credit card company when I first applied sent me a card, only to have it immediately blocked before I could even use it.

Their reason? I had "provided different information to a different credit card company"... when this one was the first I had ever applied to...

A few HOURS and dancing around with different phone numbers got it unblocked and they boosted my credit limit from $500 to $1000, not bad for a 18yo with a part time job still in HS. :D
2004-10-20, 4:27 AM #17
Put a magnet by those numbers....they should drop right to zero...:D
I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.

Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

My Canada includes Beavers.
2004-10-20, 5:02 PM #18
^_^'
Jedi rocks rule the house...
YEAH YEAH YEAH

↑ Up to the top!