Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A vote for john kerry is a vote for everyone!
A vote for john kerry is a vote for everyone!
2004-10-20, 3:48 PM #1
2meg Mp3

:D
whenever any form of government becomes destructive to securing the rights of the governed, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it
---Thomas jefferson, Declaration of Independance.
2004-10-20, 4:45 PM #2
I like.:)
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-20, 5:03 PM #3
heheh, thanks. I needed that. :)
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2004-10-20, 5:48 PM #4
Every one should have to listen to that before they vote. :D
2004-10-20, 6:03 PM #5
John Kerry sounds cool. That's all I'd vote for him for.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-10-20, 7:18 PM #6
I'm voting for Kerry now. No, not really -- this shows imo exactly why you SHOULD NOT vote for Kerry
He's definitely a true man of the people. The man with a plan. etc. This secret disclaimer is just in case you missed my sarcasm
He's the only candidtate who gives everyone what they want.
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-10-20, 7:23 PM #7
This is the best thing ever.
"When it's time for this planet to die, you'll understand that you know absolutely nothing." — Bugenhagen
2004-10-20, 7:28 PM #8
Haha.
2004-10-20, 7:59 PM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Slaw
He's the only candidtate who gives everyone what they want.

Exactly why we should be afeared of him...
2004-10-20, 8:07 PM #10
How come when Kerry supporter's are asked about the bull**** that is represented here we never get straight responses as to why they are voting for him?
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2004-10-20, 8:15 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
How come when Kerry supporter's are asked about the bull**** that is represented here we never get straight responses as to why they are voting for him?

The same reason that if you ask Bush the reason for Iraq he'll give you one answer and then a month later give you another, and then a couple weeks after that give you another.

where's that site that dry gear posted that has all of Bush's flip flops?
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-20, 8:15 PM #12
drizzt: Because they aren't voting for Kerry. They are voting for anyone but Bush.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-20, 8:16 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2

We do. They simply hate Bush.
2004-10-20, 8:25 PM #14
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn
drizzt: Because they aren't voting for Kerry. They are voting for anyone but Bush.

Oh really? Do you really know my motivation for voting for John Kerry? Could it be that I truly believe he's a better candidate than Bush? If both of these men were not currently president I would still choose Kerry. If I had never heard of Bush before the RNC, I would still choose Kerry. Kerry has a better grasp on domestic and foreign policy, while Bush is anti-terror. Good platform... :rolleyes:
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-20, 8:26 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Vincent Valentine
Exactly why we should be afeared of him...
* c o u g h * -- I am a Bush "supporter" -- read the small print in my other post again... =)
And this page was quite useful with these secret messages' colors
May the mass times acceleration be with you.
2004-10-20, 8:42 PM #16
Yes, I read it, but it needed saying anyway.
2004-10-20, 9:50 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieran Horn

Grand, sweeping statements are fun!
2004-10-21, 3:17 PM #18
I'm not voting for John Kerry, and I don't believe he will be good for America. Nevertheless, the truth is that John Kerry has maintained a constant position on Saddam Hussein and Iraq. He believes, and believed in the past, that Hussein was a threat and needed to be removed. His disagreement is with the manner in which Bush conducted the war.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2004-10-21, 3:27 PM #19
If I could vote, I doubt I would, but if I did, it would be for Kerry. I despise Bush, and dislike Kerry.
D E A T H

↑ Up to the top!