Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Too much spare time?
Too much spare time?
2004-10-21, 12:17 PM #1
Some students here at Georgia Tech made this for the Wreck Parade at homecoming.

Click on the *.mov files

Not surprisingly it won the competition. If you can't tell from the movies, the big wheel is sitting on top of the back wheels (which are in contact with the ground).

If only the band could have gotten it's homemade jet engine working. :(
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-22, 9:32 AM #2
Okay, so the thread title sucks. I can't change it :(
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-22, 11:16 AM #3
hahahaha

God I hate Georgia Tech.
2004-10-22, 11:25 AM #4
Is it really surprising that a homemade jet engine didn't work? Last time I checked, jet engines were rather complex objects... I suppose you could reverse-engineer a turbine engine or something, but I really don't know.

Anyways, that device is quite interesting. But it would have been cooler if there were people walking in the big wheel making it turn. Like a big hamster wheel.
Stuff
2004-10-22, 12:19 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by money•bie
hahahaha

God I hate Georgia Tech.

?
2004-10-22, 12:28 PM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbert006
?

no. it's true. i hate it too.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-22, 12:53 PM #7
I was just letting you know.
2004-10-22, 3:33 PM #8
Any reason for all of these ill feelings?
2004-10-22, 4:29 PM #9
that car
2004-10-22, 4:34 PM #10
uhm.. yeah... what a stupid reason to hate it.
2004-10-22, 4:48 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Cazor
uhm.. yeah... what a stupid reason to hate it.

To be fair, when was the last time money has posted anything on these forums for anything other than a stupid reason?
"The moral of the story? No means no, especially when it comes to the English language. It's not into the kinky stuff you want it to do, and therefore you should not force it." - Darko
2004-10-22, 5:39 PM #12
God I hate Georgia Tech.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2004-10-22, 5:43 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
But it would have been cooler if there were people walking in the big wheel making it turn. Like a big hamster wheel.

What the hell do you think the guy in it is doing? :confused: :p

2004-10-22, 7:23 PM #14
wah

↑ Up to the top!