Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → In college? Got facebook?
In college? Got facebook?
2004-10-21, 1:11 PM #1
The Facebook

Not all colleges are supported, but many of the big ones are. Now, I will be the first to tell you that it's a huge gimmick...but it's a huge gimmick that tons of people take part in and I am a sucker for fads. Basically it's just an online profile where you add your friends and join groups etc etc. Good way to meet new people too. Especially when you set a picture of yourself dressed up as a fairy as your facebook image.*

*results may vary.

Feel free to add me!
"She turned me into a newt!"
Pause
"Well I got better..."
2004-10-21, 1:17 PM #2
Bah, where are the Canadian schools?
Stuff
2004-10-21, 2:37 PM #3
They really need to add more schools. I filled out that form weeks ago asking them to add RIT, and they still havent added it.
2004-10-21, 3:13 PM #4
We've got Facebook. In fact, if you go to Northwestern, and you're not on facebook, there's a 97% probability that you don't exist.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2004-10-21, 3:50 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane
We've got Facebook. In fact, if you go to Northwestern, and you're not on facebook, there's a 97% probability that you don't exist.

I could say the same for UVa.
2004-10-21, 4:55 PM #6
My government teacher was /just/ showing me this today.

Pretty spiffy. I'd hit it. Erm. Join it.. <.<
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-10-21, 5:10 PM #7
Does this only include UCs or JCs too?
The cake is a lie... THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!
2004-10-21, 10:02 PM #8
Yep, look at Villanova for Ryan McCloskey. Or here It started out a little slow since I'm a freshman, but I'm getting invites all the time now from people at school and from highschool.

I've been using it since I found out that, out of 66 people in my dorm, about 40 had listings (now 50), and a few friends at other schools had one. Now almost all my friends at school have one, and a lot of kids from HS.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2004-10-22, 12:28 AM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by kyle90
Bah, where are the Canadian schools?

They have schools in Canada?

Wait... Canada exists?

↑ Up to the top!