Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → I am a horrible person. (in an amusing way)
I am a horrible person. (in an amusing way)
2004-10-21, 7:41 PM #1
Come to think of it, this is actually rather silly. But I'll go on and post it anyway. Remember Mr. bloodninja? Well I decided that since I've had such poor luck with the ladies of the land, I might as well throw all caution to the wind and take chances and such that I might not otherwise take. If things turn sour, I can always start anew elsewhere, at this point.

This was with some girl with whom I danced three years ago, but whose name I never got until a year later, when she didn't really know me, and then held me in a little disdain a year later. But now, things seemed to warm up a little. But eh, riches not mine are easy to squander, hence:

Quote:

She: that was you!
Grismath: None other.
She signed off at 10:12:33 PM.
Grismath: Well that sucks.

She signed on at 10:13:07 PM.
Grismath: Had She still been here, I was just about to ask the lass out on Sunday.
Grismath: Oh, hi.
She: sorry computer died
Grismath: I think we have just reached the epitome of awkwardness, but maybe She won't notice.
Grismath: Computer hiccup, then?
She: i dont know, i switched computers for the time being
Grismath: That was pretty fast, do yuo have some emergency backup chatting computer?
She: yes- since i work for the cia i always need to have backups for everything
=
She: i mean.. woops i said to much i have to kill you now
Grismath: oh crap
Grismath: Can I have a last request?
She: hum.. this is the line that always does the villian in
Grismath: muahaha
She: he says yes and its always some smart remark and the good guy gets out and wins
Grismath: Only you're a villainess, so it's ok
She: oh good to know
She: okay then
Grismath: What do you say we get some ice cream this Sunday?
Grismath: Discuss world domination over rainbow sprinkles, so to speak.
She: haha
She: what time?
Grismath: Let me consult my parole officer. I think I need a court order or something.
She: haha cant be outside the house for the next few weeks?
Grismath: Most people have it worse when they blow up public monuments. Say, 4:30?
She: i had that problem but i realised bribes can go a far way
Grismath: I'm beginning to realize that too.
She: haha- um let moi cheak
She: ah im sorry i cant- my parents are leaving for hawaii the next day (and leaving me at home) so we are having a big dinner outing thing
Grismath: And the cheiftan has to get the blessing of the cocoanut god before the journey? Good one.
Grismath: No, no, I've heard better. Like the time a girl from Mt. St. Joe's moved to Arizona to get out of a movie date. I am unimpressed.
She: im not lieing!
Grismath: Well you know what this means.
She: my dad is going to a lax tournament!
Grismath: Laxative contests now, eh? Still uncreative.
Grismath: If you can't deliver my last request, then you can't kill me.
She: but then youll leak my info to the russians!
Grismath: What makes you think I haven't already?
She: ahh!
She: they are coming to kill me!
Grismath: muahahaha! Who's the villain now, *****!
*sign off*

You people have changed me so. :P

[ in my after-game analysis, I think it was good that I kept her guessing since I don't care how this turns out. And in retrospect, maybe I should have read the "ah im sorry i cant- my parents are leaving for hawaii the next day (and leaving me at home) so we are having a big dinner outing thing" part... :( ]
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-21, 7:44 PM #2
You type to yourself?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-10-21, 7:45 PM #3
Ah, the romance of human being nature of flirting.
2004-10-21, 7:46 PM #4
It seems that a lot of Massassians are trying to the last word with the ladies lately.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-21, 7:46 PM #5
I was planning on saving the earlier part of the conversation as it had been rather funny, so I wanted to narrate how I would have wanted it to end in the file.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-21, 7:47 PM #6
Did you just call her a ***** at the end of that?

Maybe it's because im not sobber but I don't think she was lieing?!
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2004-10-21, 7:48 PM #7
You mean... maybe they WERE trying to kill her?! Oh nos!
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-21, 7:48 PM #8
So it was sunday or never? Should have suggested another day. She might have been using a line, but she also might have been telling the truth. She said they were leaving, but she was staying home. Kinda like she was hinting to ask for another day.

You had a great start, but blew it at the first appearance of a possible line.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
... I thought I had won."
2004-10-21, 7:50 PM #9
meh, I didn't have any other dates that would work this weekend and next weekend is too vague to schedule yet. I'm also beginning to develop an instinctive reaction to potential lines.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-21, 7:52 PM #10
Monday through friday, after school. You said ice cream, didn't you? Have a nice afternoon out.
"I got kicked off the high school debate team for saying 'Yeah? Well, **** you!'
2004-10-21, 7:53 PM #11
Grismath, you were doing damn well at the start, and she seemed really interested! Then you go and be an ***! No wonder you get no nookie!

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-22, 5:52 AM #12
She sounds hot. What's her phone number?
Stuff
2004-10-22, 7:02 AM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
Grismath, you were doing damn well at the start, and she seemed really interested! Then you go and be an ***! No wonder you get no nookie!

JediKirby

Kirby, your posts are the best! <3 :D
2004-10-22, 7:05 AM #14
We don't go to the same school, so it would be difficult. And I'm sure she has stuff to do after school.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-22, 7:15 AM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Grismath
Grismath: I think we have just reached the epitome of awkwardness, but maybe She won't notice.
Grismath: Computer hiccup, then?

Quote:
Grismath : They're thieves! They're thieves! They're filthy little thieves! Where is it? Where is it? They stole it from us, our precious. Curse them! WE hates them! it's ours it is, and we wants it! We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!
Grismath : No! Not master.
Grismath : Yes precious. First they cheat you, hurt you, LIE.
Grismath : Master's my friend!.
Grismath : You don't have any friends, nobody likes you!
Grismath : I'm not listening, I'm not listening.
Grismath : You're a liar and a thief.
Grismath : No!
Grismath : Murderer.
Grismath : Go away!
Grismath : Go away?
[Grismath laughs as Grismath begins crying]
Grismath : I hate you, I hate you.
Grismath : Where would you be without me? Grismath! Grismath saved us! It was me! We survived because of me!
[Grismath stops crying]
Grismath : Not anymore.
Grismath : What did you say?
Grismath : Master looks after us now, we don't need you anymore. Leave now and never come back!
Grismath : What?
Grismath : LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!
[Grismath screams in frustration]
Grismath : LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!
[Silence]
Grismath : We told him to go away... and away he goes! Gone, gone, gone! Grismath is free!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2004-10-22, 10:09 AM #16
You did a good job Grismath. You have come far. The only problem I have is the part where you called her a *****. It's obvious it was meant in playful fun, but she might not have known that. If banter like that is common between you two, then no foul.

The next step for you, if you already haven't achieved it, is to develop this smart *** ability so you can do it in person with someone. In that situation you have to be a lot quicker than in IM.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-22, 10:10 AM #17
Mr. Horn is teh lovsizor doktor! Make me a bride!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-22, 10:13 AM #18
kirby, you can have your opinion. But do not insult me. I didn't do anything to you, so back off.
Democracy: rule by the stupid
2004-10-22, 10:56 AM #19
Dude! I wasn't making fun of you! WTF?

:gbk:

Seriously, people at massassi are just EXPECTING a flame war now!
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-22, 12:30 PM #20
Them's sound like fightin' word t'me!
2004-10-22, 1:53 PM #21
That's a BOLD statement!

Those are 'em fightin' words.
2004-10-22, 2:32 PM #22
I appreciate the feedback, Kieran.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-10-22, 3:21 PM #23
god grismath you talk like a toff lol but its charming.

you seem to have a sharp wit, like some others have said, use it in person!!

then...

Shamone, crack in ol boy.
Code:
if(getThingFlags(source) & 0x8){
  do her}
elseif(getThingFlags(source) & 0x4){
  do other babe}
else{
  do a dude}

↑ Up to the top!