Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → My name is DURNT, duuuude.
My name is DURNT, duuuude.
2004-10-22, 3:58 PM #1
The strangerhood episode 1 is here! Bwahahahahaha

[url]www.strangerhood.com/archive[/url] (or at least I hope..)
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-10-22, 5:30 PM #2
It's OK. We need more RvB.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-10-22, 5:52 PM #3
You know, if all that was made with The Sims 2, it'd be a great tool for people who are, you know, actually funny.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-22, 6:20 PM #4
These people are funny. See thier other series, Red vs Blue. If you find RvB unfunny, then you truly have no sense of humor.
DO NOT WANT.
2004-10-22, 6:37 PM #5
Agreed.

It gave me a cuckle or two. I can't wait for more.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2004-10-22, 7:26 PM #6
Red vs Blue kicks ***.

The first episode of Season Three is testament to that, as well as the last Public Serivce Announcement they did.

Season Three will completely ROCK if they keep the style and momentum they had in the season opener. If not, I will be very sad.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-22, 8:21 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
You know, if all that was made with The Sims 2, it'd be a great tool for people who are, you know, actually funny.

JediKirby

Is it really necessary to be an instigator in EVERY ****ING THREAD?
Moo.
2004-10-22, 8:24 PM #8
Yes it is.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-22, 11:04 PM #9
The potential is there, but I didn't find the first episode all that funny. I chuckled once or twice, but not even close to how much I laugh when I watch RvB. Sometimes these things take a bit to get rolling, so here's hoping the next one is better.
"I'm only civil because I don't know any swear words."

-Calvin
2004-10-22, 11:15 PM #10
The comedic timing is horrid with nearly every character asside from Wade. There was 2, maybe 3 actual jokes in all. The rest was showing that they can, in fact, make the lips move in general synch with the voices. That's it. Don't call me an instigator when I can see that it's obviously a pile of festering ****. The only good part, as I stated, was the potential. The tools are very powerful. Now if they'd just hurry up and be funny, I'd be laughing. Oh, maybe then I'd post the usual 'omg funny!'

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-10-23, 11:16 AM #11
It was interesting to say the least... But it's no redvsblue....yet.

This episode was much like the first few episodes of redvsblue, setting up the plot and characters. The first episode of rvb had more jokes and stuff overall and was more funny, but it didn't really lead far until the next few episodes when stuff started "happening"

This looks promising and interesting... but it really was not that funny indeed, but it's their first time i beleive with a diffrent game and diffrent setting then RvB.
The Gas Station
2004-10-23, 11:27 AM #12
Not funny at all, not much potential either, it's like a webcomic except without a story, or characters... or humour... but it moves...

↑ Up to the top!