Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → OMG Problem? With Firefox?
OMG Problem? With Firefox?
2004-10-22, 8:45 PM #1
Whenever I go to [url]www.xanga.com,[/url] and I have music on my site, it never plays....help me please.
I need a signature SO amazing, and SO funny, that when you read it, you say, "Hey, that's pretty funny."
2004-10-22, 8:48 PM #2
you need the pluggin it should prompt you to dl it at the top of the window
The keyboard is mightier than the ion cannon.

Dangerous toys are fun but you could get hurt! ^.^
2004-10-22, 8:51 PM #3
I keep having to reinstall it and it never works....
I need a signature SO amazing, and SO funny, that when you read it, you say, "Hey, that's pretty funny."
2004-10-22, 8:58 PM #4
o yeah did you get the new vertion of firefox? because when i did it started doing that so i just downgraded again

2004-10-22, 9:02 PM #5
um.....how? link? confused?
2004-10-22, 9:27 PM #6
i still hade my old install file for the older vertion so i installed it again.. insted of the new one

2004-10-22, 9:31 PM #7
oh, lucky......-_-

right now, im just looking through FAQs, and finding nothing.
2004-10-22, 9:51 PM #8
I have a firefox problem of my own in the 1.0 PR....

Very often, I get "This document contains no data" notifications. Has anyone else gotten them too?

I didn't get them in 0.9, so I'm considering downgrading until they get that problem fixed.
2004-10-22, 10:14 PM #9
well, i got that for a bit, but it seemed it was just because of the site...it was down.
2004-10-24, 10:59 AM #10
maybe you should try www.xanga.com
putting random commas at the end of links doens't help much. I've used firefox for a while now and I've never had a problem with xanga.
It's not a good comando name
2004-10-24, 11:02 AM #11
hah true but i don't think thats his problem

2004-10-24, 11:40 AM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by blackbelt7
I have music on my site, it never plays...

That's a feature, not a problem. In the next version, Firefox won't even display blogs. I can't wait.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!