Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Who Saw LOST this past week??
Who Saw LOST this past week??
2004-10-24, 9:43 AM #1
I was out at a friends house that night and I missed the Show.

Fill me in Please. Im kinda bummed that I missed it :(

Then last night they had the recap and all I saw was the last 10 minutes, something with the Dr. guy and a casket. :confused:

If you could fill me in on last week's show it'd be appreciated. thnx! :D

Laura:cool:
2004-10-24, 10:09 AM #2
over use of smilies, thread must die! /jk

what show are you talkign about?
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2004-10-24, 10:13 AM #3
Let's see...

Main character (I just started watching, so i forget names) went out to save someone in the ocean when he was swimming. However, there was another person even farther out in the water that the main character couldn't save, so he feels pissed.

Theh pregnant chick faints and they need to get her water, but someone stole the water. (It turns out to be the person that the main character saved)

The main character goes into the forest after seeing the figure in the suit, and finally finds him, and it's his dad. The weird bald hunter dude goes into the forest to find some more water, and tells the main character when he saves him from falling off a cliff, that he needs to keep searching for the figure.

Main character keeps on going out into the forst and finds a whole crapload of fresh water, and he looks to the right, and he finds the other half of the plane, and he finds the casket (which is father who died should be in). When he finds the casket, he looks in it and the body isn't there.

That's all that I can really remember.
"His Will Was Set, And Only Death Would Break It"

"None knows what the new day shall bring him"
2004-10-24, 10:49 AM #4
The flashback was about him going to Australia to find his dad, who has some sort of condidtion (Alzheimers, maybe?). He find that his dad is dead and is tying to get his father's casket home to LA so he can bury his father. This is why he's on the plane.
Pissed Off?
2004-10-24, 11:23 AM #5
And the doctor tells the whole group that maybe they should start thinking about a longer stay on the island since they still haven't been rescued after 6 days, and that they need to stop acting every man for himself and start working together.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-24, 11:26 AM #6
sounds like a weird show
2004-10-24, 11:31 AM #7
thnx for the 411 that helps :)

Laura:cool:
2004-10-24, 3:49 PM #8
Cast & Characters of Lost

This was a creepy episode. I've always been fascinated with the idea of being stranded on an island, and this show really gives me a good taste of that fantasy.

I'm curious to find out what Jack has done to make his mother say what she did (something to the effect of "not after what you've done!"). This show is soooo full of suprises...I look forward to seeing it each week. I'll definitely be getting this on DVD.
2004-10-24, 4:53 PM #9
I saw my first two episodes on Saturday. All I can say is that if they do more creepy paranormal mystery island stuff and less soap opera politics it could be really good.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!