Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Buy any 2 PS2, X-Box, or GC game and get the third free Toys' R us
Buy any 2 PS2, X-Box, or GC game and get the third free Toys' R us
2004-10-25, 5:35 PM #1
Found it in the newspaper yesterday, but here's is a link for the incredulous. I'm going to pick up GTA San Andrea, Ace Combat 5, and some other game.
2004-10-26, 11:22 AM #2
You have to select from a few crappy games, it seems.
2004-10-26, 5:25 PM #3
No I'm 100% sure you can picky any game you want for the first, second, and third. That is, as along as they're all equal in value.
2004-10-26, 5:32 PM #4
Yes but they're console games.
2004-10-26, 5:33 PM #5
Toys R' Us is Satan's store.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-10-26, 5:34 PM #6
SHUT UP PC FANBOY.

That said--I wish this would last until MGS3 and BFME came out. :(
D E A T H
2004-10-26, 5:38 PM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by ]-[ellequin
You have to select from a few crappy games, it seems.

Hardly. The selection is quite good on all fronts (for the PS2 at least).
Pissed Off?
2004-10-26, 5:54 PM #8
From what I've heard though, some Toys R Us's, if not all, have risen the prices on the better games back up to their retail value.

For example: A game that was $50-40 had fallen to $20, but now with this sale it's going back up to its original amount.

*shrugs*
2004-10-26, 6:00 PM #9
Doesn't look that way here.
Pissed Off?
2004-10-26, 6:13 PM #10
Quote:
Originally posted by Obi_Kwiet
Yes but they're console games.

This is bad why? Wait, don't answer that. All of your reasons will just be highly illogical.

Last time I was in our local Toys 'R Us, it was to get the Trilogy DVDs. That was the only place within walking distance for me that had it. That store, sucks. It is very literally, a maze. I could find my way in and to the DVDs in about 2 minutes. It took me FIFTEEN (15) to get back out to a register. This was trying to leave the way I came in. I have NO idea why it didn't work. It was like evil voodoo magic or something. So yeah. I dislike my Toys 'R Us for making it impossible to get in and out, and for having pretty damned high prices on some things. The Wal*Marts and Targets are eating into them me thinks.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-26, 6:43 PM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
No I'm 100% sure you can picky any game you want for the first, second, and third. That is, as along as they're all equal in value.

Quote:
Originally posted by Toys R Us
Buy two select GameCube games priced at $49.99, get a third one free.
2004-10-26, 7:27 PM #12
You might note that if you follow the link they provide, you're taken to a page full of games, and then another 3 or more pages just like it.

Unless I totally missed something. I just blew through it quickly.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-10-26, 7:37 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by phoenix_9286
You might note that if you follow the link they provide, you're taken to a page full of games, and then another 3 or more pages just like it.

Unless I totally missed something. I just blew through it quickly.

Yeah and they're all crappy old games like Pikmin 2 and Legend of Zelda the Windwaker :rolleyes:
2004-10-26, 7:45 PM #14
I don't wanna grow up, I wanna be a toys'r'us kid!:p
2004-10-26, 8:04 PM #15
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Yeah and they're all crappy old games like Pikmin 2 and Legend of Zelda the Windwaker :rolleyes:

Not really
Pissed Off?
2004-10-26, 8:22 PM #16
Quote:
Originally posted by Avenger
Not really
:rolleyes:
2004-10-26, 8:25 PM #17
Seriuously, they aren't all crappy games. THere are some pretty good titles on the list, especially in the $19.99 department.
Pissed Off?
2004-10-26, 8:31 PM #18
Who cares you all will waste your money anyhow.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
2004-10-26, 8:50 PM #19
Seriously, I was joking. Pikmin 2 isn't even out yet and it's on the list. Spiffy.
2004-10-26, 8:57 PM #20
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
Seriously, I was joking. Pikmin 2 isn't even out yet and it's on the list. Spiffy.

My copy of Pikmin 2 would disagree.

It's too bad I already own all of those games. Well, the ones that I'd ever buy, anyway.

↑ Up to the top!