Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Beware the Ersatz...
Beware the Ersatz...
2004-10-26, 8:33 AM #1
Um... did anyone notice me posting anywith wierd or anything offensive about my sig last night? Someone i know guessed my password and went on a little editing spree... I'm also making this to make sure that I haven't been banned for something i didn't say... beware the Ersatz
nope.
2004-10-26, 11:07 AM #2
Hello Boco, I couldn't help but notice you are writing of me. I felt flattered, but then I realised that it was you who wrote it. It was quite fun embarassing you, if it were only for a short period of time. I will now put all my energy involved in this forum into making it hell for you. I will begin by saying the thing I tell you every time we speak, you still do not use punctuation.
2004-10-26, 11:09 AM #3
Uh huh... what embarrasment?
nope.
2004-10-26, 11:12 AM #4
hmmm... please die.
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2004-10-26, 11:12 AM #5
2004-10-26, 11:19 AM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by Ersatz
Hello Boco, I couldn't help but notice you are writing of me. I felt flattered, but then I realised that it was you who wrote it. It was quite fun embarassing you, if it were only for a short period of time. I will now put all my energy involved in this forum into making it hell for you. I will begin by saying the thing I tell you every time we speak, you still do not use punctuation.

Not if you're banned first.

↑ Up to the top!