Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Threadengitis
Threadengitis
2004-10-26, 12:24 PM #1
Is it just me who never starts new threads unless they genuinly TRY. I've always wanted to be able to start good threads just by doing it, but i always try... and then it gets ruined... anyone else have some sort of thread-based problem? just me? :(
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-10-26, 12:48 PM #2
HIJACK
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2004-10-26, 12:50 PM #3
My threads are all perfect. They never go off track, and they're all at least one page or more. But then, I don't post many topics myself, I mostly reply to others.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2004-10-26, 12:51 PM #4
Lets be nice to oxy and let his thread go for a page...

PENNY ARCADE ROCKS!
nope.
2004-10-26, 12:55 PM #5
I don't know whether to be offended or to just cry.
Sneaky sneaks. I'm actually a werewolf. Woof.
2004-10-26, 1:02 PM #6
OMG WORMS!!!111
2004-10-26, 1:18 PM #7
I rarely ever create a thread, but I just created 2 on the Music Discussion Forum. I shall use them as an experiment to discover what exactly you're referring to as "threadengitis".
2004-10-26, 1:19 PM #8
I've posted some really useless threads of late... at least one of them has miraculously hit two pages.
Stuff
2004-10-26, 2:42 PM #9
My last thread sucked, but on average the few that I make are moderately successful.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2004-10-26, 2:48 PM #10
I can only remember creating one thread (in the past few years, though I've probably made a few) and that was my "LOST" one a week or two ago. I thought it would provide lots of discussion and theory-sharing opportunities, but only like...2 other people had even heard of the show.

Maybe next time I'll try a "Doom 3 sucks!" or a "This video card is better than that video card!" thread. ;)
2004-10-26, 3:24 PM #11
I dont create a lot of threads.. but my last one stayed on track. It was that "Faster!" thread about that letters game :p
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2004-10-26, 3:49 PM #12
I don't start a lot of threads, but I think that has to do with me beng on the West Coast and getting up late in the morning. Most of anytihing cool, fun, interesting, etc has already been posted by someone else.
Pissed Off?
2004-10-26, 7:18 PM #13
I just suck. I posted about crashing my motorcycle and I only got replies from 2 people.

/me cries
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2004-10-26, 7:25 PM #14
I've not started very many, and 1 i remeber only had about 5 responces :(. My last one that i cna remember got to three pages, though, i was so proud :p
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-10-26, 7:33 PM #15
I don't start threads often. I don't have anything really meaningful to bring up.

Now I fly away!
Hazard a company one process.
2004-10-26, 8:01 PM #16
Any topics I have ever made never really went anywhere, I just post in other threads anyway.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-10-26, 8:06 PM #17
Quote:
Originally posted by 7
HIJACK
Oh, so he can do it but I can't? Is that it?

A plague on you and your household! [http://img51.exs.cx/img51/3895/jebus.gif]
2004-10-26, 8:09 PM #18
This thread sucks.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

↑ Up to the top!