Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Never thought I'd ask this here...
Never thought I'd ask this here...
2003-12-15, 6:10 PM #1
So, basicly, I need to figure out if i should ask a girl i like to go here
However.. im 13, and have absolutely no confidence in getting an answer other then looking like an idiot.
So yeah.. advice would be nice
[edit] Guess i could mention, that im going this friday with my church youth group.
------------------
"It's OK for us to randomly attack people!"
-BV

[This message has been edited by greenboy_009 (edited December 15, 2003).]

o.0
2003-12-15, 6:15 PM #2
What the heck, go for it. Church youth group = good thing.

------------------
"answer to life the universe and everything = 42" - Google calculator
2003-12-15, 6:18 PM #3
I guess my problem is that, were both in an alternative school thing (homeschool with classes) that has a rather small community. so if i look stupid, i look stupid to everyone

------------------
-BV

o.0
2003-12-15, 6:19 PM #4
Man, I haven't been to Wild Waves in ages...
Those bees all have paws!
2003-12-15, 6:21 PM #5
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Yossarian:
Man, I haven't been to Wild Waves in ages...</font>

Neither have I [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] havent every been to the enchanted village part though

------------------
-BV

o.0
2003-12-15, 6:26 PM #6
As a child, I always thought Enchanted Village was the 'lame' part so I never bothered. I mean, when you're 10, there's nothing cooler than giant slides of WATER.
2003-12-15, 6:34 PM #7
think about it like this, if someone else in your school (?) asked her to go to this and she said no, would you think he looked like an idiot? i doubt it, at least i hope not. most likely, you will be the only one that thinks you're an idiot. trust me, i've been there before. go for it.

------------------
Truth is in the eye of the beholder.
Forum Rules
Little angel go away
Come again some other day
Devil has my ear today
I'll never hear a word you say
2003-12-15, 6:35 PM #8
Ask. If she says yes, good times. If not, it's not the end of the world.

------------------
I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.
Pissed Off?
2003-12-15, 6:38 PM #9
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crimson:
think about it like this, if someone else in your school (?) asked her to go to this and she said no, would you think he looked like an idiot? i doubt it, at least i hope not. most likely, you will be the only one that thinks you're an idiot. trust me, i've been there before. go for it.

</font>

you think too highly of the general IQ of these people [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

But yeah.. thats a good way of putting it. Ill probably ask if i can get a chance to actually talk to here without a bunch of people around

------------------
-BV

o.0
2003-12-15, 6:43 PM #10
She will say yes. She's been waiting for you to ask, so STOP looking like an idiot and go ask her.

Go at it with that mind frame.

------------------
Please frame your insults in the form of a question.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2003-12-15, 6:44 PM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JudgeDredd:
She will say yes. She's been waiting for you to ask, so STOP looking like an idiot and go ask her.

Go at it with that mind frame.

</font>

Actually, last year she asked me where i live. Being the idiot i am, i kinda just moved to the other side of the room...

------------------
-BV

o.0
2003-12-15, 6:45 PM #12
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">As a child, I always thought Enchanted Village was the 'lame' part so I never bothered. I mean, when you're 10, there's nothing cooler than giant slides of WATER.</font>

I once knew this kid who went down a water slide and he got his toe caught in one of the divisions of the sections (you know, like in the tube slides are made out of different pieces?). Yea so it ripped his toe right out and now whenever I think of water slides (any kind) I get the heebe jeebes.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side
2003-12-15, 6:50 PM #13
Wow greenboy, that sounds like me. Heheh, a girl says something to me and I'm like *ACTUAL QUOTE* "ummm, yeah, ok well umm... I guess I'll just got stand over there now..." *walks four or five feet away* That's happend to me way to much. OMG, Do you think this is why I'm almost 15 and still haven't had a girlfriend!? I wonder if there's a connection.... /me has just stumbled onto something big...

------------------
"answer to life the universe and everything = 42"
2003-12-15, 7:20 PM #14
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by greenboy_009:
Actually, last year she asked me where i live. Being the idiot i am, i kinda just moved to the other side of the room...

</font>

See! You missed your chance! She was probably wanting to stalk you but noooooooooo, you gone and ****ed it all up. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Please frame your insults in the form of a question.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2003-12-16, 3:02 AM #15
Green Guy in my expreince, I would go for it, I'm 14 and yeah it's sorta hard for me to talk to beutiful girls to. And Yeah I'm homeshcooled to. And also from exprience, If you can find a homeschooled chick, who meets the below requirements you are a very lucky man.

-smart
-nice
-sexy
-open
-not ugly
-not a poser
-and someone that DOESN'T think their parents are God

I would definately go for it. This could be your big chance. Have fun, I am more a loner myself, except whne it comes to girls. But If I were you I would make sure her friends arn't.............. you know what I mean [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
Flipsides crackers are the best crackers to have ever existed
2003-12-16, 3:30 AM #16
My girlfriend's a hippy. Does that count? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-16, 4:55 AM #17
Is she a Gothic Hippy [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
One ring to rule them all. One to find them. One ring ti bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
2003-12-16, 4:56 AM #18
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gothicX:
My girlfriend's a hippy. Does that count? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]

</font>

Is she hot?

------------------
Current Maps | Inclusion | Restless Endeavor

There is a thin line between insanity and stupidity. I am that line.
Current Maps | Newest Map
2003-12-16, 4:58 AM #19
You've got something planned which is good. Go up to her, start a casual conversation (introduce yourself if she doesnt know you, talk about something you have in common), then mention that you're going to Wild Waves this Friday and ask if she'd like to come along. Just be yourself. It's as simple as that, really.

------------------
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
The Massassi-Map
There is no spoon.
2003-12-16, 5:57 AM #20
If you go to Wild Waves this time of year (the wet part), you are nuts! But at least it would be fun to watch!

Going to a water park in western Washington (even in the summer) requires extremely dark shades. No, not for the sun (we rarely get any), but for the sheer number of pasty white people in swim suits.
2003-12-16, 6:01 AM #21
You'd think with the obscene amounts coffee consumed in this state, said pasty white people's skin would darken...
2003-12-16, 6:07 AM #22
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blood Asp:
Is she hot?
</font>

Hell yes.

------------------
Map-Review | Digital Core | The Matrix: Unplugged

Farewell, MaDaVentor. In our hearts, you'll always live on.
2003-12-16, 6:35 AM #23
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian:

Going to a water park in western Washington (even in the summer) requires extremely dark shades. No, not for the sun (we rarely get any), but for the sheer number of pasty white people in swim suits.
</font>

Move South! If the heat doesent kill you, the humitidy will!

------------------
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ

Employees dying on the job are faling to fall down. THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP as it becmes impossible to distinguish between death and the natural movement of he staf.

Any employee found dead in an upright position will be dropped from the payroll.
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2003-12-16, 6:46 AM #24
Gothix, I don't mean to brag, but my Girl Friend is hotter.

------------------
2003-12-16, 7:38 AM #25
Go me! I screwed up. Didn't get a chance to say anything.. On to wendsday!

------------------
-BV

o.0
2003-12-16, 8:23 AM #26
Dude, just ask her. You might feel stupid doing so, but if you pass up the opportunity, you'll probably feel a lot worse. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

Wild Waves was horrible when I went there a couple of summers ago. Though it was on a Tuesday (and the schools in the area were still in session), the crowds were huge. The lines to every water slide - even the kiddie ones - were at least 45 minutes long. In order to go on this one slide (a bunch of colored tube slides that began about 5 stories off the ground), you had to stand in a long line that extended down the gantry tower...in your swimsuit...in the shade...with cold water from leaky pipes dripping down on you....heh. Anyone who lives in this region will understand that the here summers aren't necessarily warm.

About the only thing I could do is lay in lawn chairs, wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes from the every conceivable surface in the entire compound that had been painted in bright, reflective white....all the while listening to the periodic blaring of the air raid siren that the employees used to clear people from the wave pool so they could check for floating corpses. ugh....from now on, I'm just going to stick with my slip-and-slide.

------------------
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.
Pyro Universe The ultimate place for fireworks lovers! Learn how to put on your own show! Fireworks diagrams, instructions, pictures, safety tips, links, and a message board.

Boomtown Fireworks - Washington State fireworks retailer - huge selection!
2003-12-16, 8:29 AM #27
Yeah.. But im not going in the water at 7 pm:P
And i already feel crappy for not asking.:/

------------------
-BV

o.0

↑ Up to the top!