Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Picture of JK
Picture of JK
2005-01-05, 2:47 PM #1
Hi!
I need a picture of an active loading screen from JK. I don't only want the background picture, that I can get from JK paint. I want a picture of everything! The level title, loading progress, and the little info that is offered. Reason for this is because I'm going to make my own bkload.bm and I'd like to, sort of, outline those different things, and for that, I need a reference. So, coould you post the pic with the longest title and info lines and tell me how you did this so I can replicate the prossess. OK, the picture posting isn't realy neccessary, but do try it out before suggesting it. There are 2 methods I know won't work. 1. Pressing Print Screen during a load. Picture found in my clipboard was the start of the level. 2. Using CamStudio since its expiration date has past and the server refuses to send me the password to unlock it. I believe it is because the server no longer exists...

So, please help and send me any help you can give! Maybe a (dare I say this in a public forum) crack to CamStudio, if that just so happens to be the only solution to the problem.
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2005-01-09, 4:38 AM #2
Hello? Anyone going to help me?
2005-01-09, 4:48 AM #3
tried taking a screenshot of it using fraps?
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-01-09, 4:58 AM #4
Doesn't work. Fraps 1.9D only took what was being DirectX rendered.
2005-01-09, 5:17 AM #5
You could take a snapshot with Irfanview...

Give it a try.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-01-09, 6:39 AM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by FastGamerr
You could take a snapshot with Irfanview...

Give it a try.

I'll be damned, that works. :D

http://www.irfanview.com/ wins!

[edit]If you don't mind some funky color stuff that is. Otherwise use /windowgui when running JK.[/edit]
-Hell Raiser
2005-01-09, 1:33 PM #7
That worked! Great! Now to just to figure out how the palette is saved and loaded between different programs.

/Edward

↑ Up to the top!