Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Funny Google searches!
Funny Google searches!
2005-01-08, 11:12 PM #1
You all saw the 'Waffles' with I'm Feeling Lucky back during the elections.... now behold the next!

do a web search on google for 'miserable failure'

if you dont laugh, you need help...

dont spoil it for the others please.
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2005-01-08, 11:13 PM #2
I can't believe you are really posting this. In a year I have seen this topic posted around 4 times.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-01-08, 11:19 PM #3
Wow, that's classic.:D
2005-01-08, 11:47 PM #4
old or not, new to me... still funny
Quote Originally Posted by FastGamerr
"hurr hairy guy said my backhair looks dumb hurr hairy guy smash"
2005-01-08, 11:51 PM #5
Um... huzza!?
2005-01-09, 12:14 AM #6
Quote:
Originally posted by KOP_AoEJedi
You all saw the 'Waffles' with I'm Feeling Lucky back during the elections.... now behold the next!

do a web search on google for 'miserable failure'

if you dont laugh, you need help...

dont spoil it for the others please.

ohh that's good stuff hahha, good laugh. massassi has been good today, between temuera's joke thread and the bunny with a pancake and this lol...great stuff lmao

Laura
2005-01-09, 12:16 AM #7
It's 2:00 AM here, and I burst out laughing and woke up my mother. I'm not all that anti bush (I'm no republican, though) and I just had to laugh. The second is almost as good, then I realized it's probably just a link to the same google search I'd done.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-09, 6:25 AM #8
Google search French Victories then press the feeling lucky.
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-09, 7:10 AM #9
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
I can't believe you are really posting this. In a year I have seen this topic posted around 4 times.

Yeah, and it's only January 9th!

Anyway, that whole exploiting Google thing is so 2004. You just make some page and get lots of people to click it in order to bump it up in Google's listings. We could probably do it with some page.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-01-09, 8:27 AM #10
Anybody else (edit - besides kirby) notice Michael Moore's page came up second? I find that even funnier...
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2005-01-09, 9:02 AM #11
But like I said, being Micheal Moore, he probably had a google link to the search we were actually doing, and that's why his link came in second.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-09, 9:17 AM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY
But like I said, being Micheal Moore, he probably had a google link to the search we were actually doing, and that's why his link came in second.

JediKirby

I just pulled up his site and "miserable failure" (or "failure" or "miserable" were not on the front intro page or the main page.

:D
woot!
2005-01-09, 9:20 AM #13
Same with bush's site.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-01-09, 9:37 AM #14
There's one where you type like... "french military victory" or something and then press "I'm Feeling Lucky" I don't remember the exact wording, which is necessary for it to work
2005-01-09, 9:42 AM #15
Just 'french victories' will do... Results: 'No resultrs were found for french military victories. Did you mean: 'french military defeats?'' Haha! :D
DO NOT WANT.
2005-01-09, 9:43 AM #16
Yes yes, that's what I was getting at. It says there were no matches, and says "Did you mean 'French Military Defeats?"
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-01-09, 11:58 AM #17
That would've been funnier if 'Caught in the Act' brought up Clinton's page.
Ma tana ka aha...
2005-01-09, 12:00 PM #18
Quote:
Originally posted by jEDIkIRBY

JediKirby

If you were forced to sleep with Bush or Michael Moore which would you choose? (suicide is not an option)

yes this was random...
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2005-01-09, 12:02 PM #19
Both...
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ

↑ Up to the top!