Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → What the heck? What the heck?!
What the heck? What the heck?!
2005-01-09, 7:13 AM #1
Long read, but definately worth it, I think. My life was just so interesting the other night, let me tell you.

Okay, so a friend of mine has this sister. The sister is 17. She has an internet boyfriend whom lives in West Virginia. They meet over Christmas down here. We don't like the guy at all.

Anyway, he goes back, and the sister is all "Oh, he's being evicted from his house, he needs to stay here!" Naturally, the dad is all "Hey! How 'bout no." So she tells us that he's moving down the sixteenth to get an apartment with the thousand dollars he has in cash.

Nevermind that he has no line of credit, is only seventeen, has no one to cosign for him.... (WHAT THE HECK?!??!!)

Anyway, two nights ago, I'm talking to my friend on the phone, and she says "Hold on, I gotta say goodbye to Kristen." She explains to me she's going to stay at a friends house. We wrap up, I go to work, get home, sleep, go back to work (I closed, and then opened. Yaay!)

So she calls me at work in tears. Apparantly, the sister was *not* staying at a friends house, the car is gone, she is gone, and they didn't have any idea where she was going. Then one of the neighbors parents came by and were all "My kids gone... something up?" because the police were there.

THEY HAD GONE TO WEST VIRGINIA TO PICK HIM UP AND BRING HIM BACK.

WHAT.
THE.
HECK?!?!?!?!??!??!

UGH. Anywho. I go over right after I get off to chill with their family. My friend calls the boys grandmother to find out if she knows anything, she thinks my friend is the sister, and proceeds to say the boy was on his way with his dad (kid doesn't have a license either) to pick her up.

So, we don't hear anything concrete until about 6, when we realize that they ran out of gas in WV. Loverboy to the rescue. Only, of course, they come back with him.

They call the other runaways parents and tell them their out of gas again (by this point, we've taken out a warrent for her arrest, what for STEALING THE CAR and all.) They bolt to go pick her up before the cops do, and an hour later, the sister herself walks in, leaving loverboy outside so we didn't see him until she was ready to defend him to her father. Only, of course, father was still at the gasstation, freaking because she wasn't there. Her response? "Oh, well that's their problem."

She then tries to leave again, we took all the keys. She tries to go out the window, my friend stops her. The sister starts beating her, screaming "I'm going to punch your f***ing face in!!!" and the like, so I jump in the midst and pull her off, screaming my own brand of profanity. She ends up getting out the door. My friend gives chase, grabs her to talk to her. The sister KICKS HER KNEE IN and runs.

I follow her, she meets up with a shadowy figure (my confirmation that she brought her boy back). We go back in to tend to her knee, we bring her mom up on the line, sister walks in and talks to her. (mom is very much "oh my poor baby" about this whole thing) She goes outside, where she bursts into tears and accuses me of beating her.

Parents show, and are all "Okay, you're going to court tomorrow to turn yourself in, and you're getting off our property." The boy says he isn't leaving, because he came to defend the sister's honor. (what the... UGHAG) The sister backs him up, and they both insist he's living with them from now on. The dad calls the police. (HA!)

I end up staying until 3 am, just in case the cops want to ask me about my abuse. ::rolleyes;:

Boy got put on a bus for WV.
Girl got everything taken out of her room, and will be booked this morning.

OIYE. WHAT THE HECK?!
Frightening the very small and very old since 1952.
2005-01-09, 8:14 AM #2
Thats awesome!
Suddenly my life doesnt looks so bad...
Though I find it kind of immoral to bring your own kid to court, especially when they are a minor. I mean hell, they didn't raise themselves to act like that...But then again, it's not my place to judge.
Enjoy the drama, thats top notch. :)
"...Those living for death will die by their own hand, Life's no ordeal if you come to terms, Reject the system dictating the norms..."
2005-01-09, 8:19 AM #3
Good. I hope shes happy now.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2005-01-09, 9:03 AM #4
Quote:
Originally posted by JEDI-Salvation
Though I find it kind of immoral to bring your own kid to court, especially when they are a minor.

It sounds like the only option left to get this girl's brain back on planet Earth.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-09, 9:29 AM #5
You should edit in names, be they false or not, simply because "my friend, the friend, the sister" gets very confusing...
2005-01-09, 9:34 AM #6
I agree with Wolfy. This girl is seriously messed up. And if my kids ever did something like that... hell hath no fury...
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2005-01-09, 10:28 AM #7
Quote:
Originally posted by Mikus
You should edit in names, be they false or not, simply because "my friend, the friend, the sister" gets very confusing...

Yea, I had to read the story 2 or 3 times and I still don't get it all.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-01-09, 10:37 AM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by drizzt2k2
Yea, I had to read the story 2 or 3 times and I still don't get it all.

I don't have that kind of time, but yes, I also don't get it.
<Lyme> I got Fight Club for 6.98 at walmart.
<Black_Bishop> I am Jack's low price guarantee
2005-01-09, 10:43 AM #9
Sally has internet boyfriend Jake in W. Virginia.

Jake gets booted out by his parents. Sally says she's going to move in with him, then steals parents' car to pick him up. Parents freak out, mucho chaos. Sally comes back with Jake. Sally states that Jake will be living with them. Sally's dad says, "Hell no."

Sally is upset. Fighting occurs. People get hurt. Sally's parents are dragging her to court. Jake initially refuses to leave, but then bolts out of there when threat of cops is made.

Sally is to be booked this morning.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-01-09, 10:49 AM #10
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."

How in the world do girls get hooked up with these guys? Maybe if I drop out of college and get a criminal record I can get all of the girls too!
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2005-01-09, 11:04 AM #11
Quote:
Originally posted by JEDI-Salvation
Thats awesome!
Suddenly my life doesnt looks so bad...
Though I find it kind of immoral to bring your own kid to court, especially when they are a minor. I mean hell, they didn't raise themselves to act like that...But then again, it's not my place to judge.
Enjoy the drama, thats top notch. :)

Uh, in this day and age they -DO- raise themselves to act like that, but only because the parents don't play a large enough role, but this is because the children think they deserve to raise themselves and run to the authorities if disciplined, like the accusation of Charo beating her. Kids are stupid.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2005-01-09, 11:16 AM #12
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
Sally has internet boyfriend Jake in W. Virginia......................
Jake initially refuses to leave, but then bolts out of there when threat of cops is made.

Sally is to be booked this morning.

That was perfect.
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2005-01-09, 2:48 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Bobbert006
How in the world do girls get hooked up with these guys? Maybe if I drop out of college and get a criminal record I can get all of the girls too!
yah if you do, elana's rath is commin... and Charoziak we love you in L-town, sit back and watch your drama; cause it's high class story tellin gold. and you have my premision to kill this girl as you see fit.

/ does some laundry
Laughing at my spelling herts my feelings. Well laughing is fine actully, but posting about it is not.
2005-01-09, 2:57 PM #14
Wow. I'm glad I have normal friends.
Pissed Off?

↑ Up to the top!