Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → New gamefu release
New gamefu release
2005-01-10, 7:46 PM #1
[url]www.sourceforge.net/projects/gamefu[/url]

What's new:
- Keyboard support, thanks to DarkShock
- Fixed a bug which crashed the program if less than 8 roms were found in a specified folder

Untar, configure and install. Use the example config file, place it in your home directory, change as needed.
2005-01-10, 7:47 PM #2
New screenie:
2005-01-10, 7:50 PM #3
That is the greatest invention since pie.
>>untie shoes
2005-01-10, 7:57 PM #4
I want to know why everytime I see that thing, I have trouble accepting the fact that I made those graphics.

It is truely sexy.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2005-01-10, 7:58 PM #5
Yes it is. :D

It looks damn sweet on the TV as well.
2005-01-10, 7:58 PM #6
Port to Windows. Now.

[Edit: Some observations:

- Get rid of "Normal"... better yet just make the entry "Game Boy" or "Game Boy Advance", everone'll know what it means.]

2005-01-10, 8:07 PM #7
Then itd be Gamefw though, not nearly as spiffy.

o.0
2005-01-10, 8:08 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Mega_ZZTer
Port to Windows. Now.

[Edit: Some observations:

- Get rid of "Normal"... better yet just make the entry "Game Boy" or "Game Boy Advance", everone'll know what it means.]

You enter that yourself in the config file. You call it what you want.
2005-01-10, 8:09 PM #9
Not if it's the Gaming All-Machine Emulator Frontend for Unix and Windows. :D gamefuw!

2005-01-11, 7:11 AM #10
Alright, I just installed cygwin, I'll try taking a look at compiling gamefu for Windows today or tomorrow. Cygwin doesn't seem to have any SDL packages that I can install, so I'm going to have to compile the libraries from source, and hope for the best.
2005-01-11, 7:24 AM #11
This may really become windows compatible?
You are da man!
I want to have your babies!!!
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-01-11, 7:27 AM #12
Only Dogsrool can have my manbabies.
2005-01-11, 1:36 PM #13
Quote:
Originally posted by Shintock
Alright, I just installed cygwin, I'll try taking a look at compiling gamefu for Windows today or tomorrow. Cygwin doesn't seem to have any SDL packages that I can install, so I'm going to have to compile the libraries from source, and hope for the best.

Damn it, I can't get SDL_image to compile in cygwin. I guess we're going to have to recode some stuff if we want to make it portable. :(

↑ Up to the top!