Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Hello Blockheads!
Hello Blockheads!
2005-01-10, 7:54 PM #1
Ahem.

The general population of this forum is pathetic. Yes, that's right, I'm calling the large majority of you pathetic. Hell, I'll even throw in worthless while I'm at it. Most of you use this forum as a replacement to your real life, spending the vast majority of your time here hiding from what lies beyond your computer. Granted most of you are pretty ugly, that's still no reason to make yourselves absent from society.

It's funny, Massassi is like the Holy Grail to you scum. In realitity it is nothing but a freak show. I wouldn't be surprised if most of you seek comfort in comparing yourselves to fellow members and bask in the fact that you think you are better than them.

Also, you all worship a game that came out eight years ago. EIGHT years. Your lives are CONSUMED by it. It wasn't even that good! WHAT THE ****?

↑ Up to the top!